1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Your First Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ashe, Aug 27, 2016.

1. MakoMomentai7

MakoMomentai7 Member

Mine was Final Fantasy Tactics :D Forever will it be a home to me! I have spent COUNTLESS hours of my life playing that game, As a child, as a teenager, and without any shame a young adult haha! Everything about that game is just awesome to me. The unique depth of zodiac and chemistry between the 12 signs verses male or female and the brave and faith system even! I'm kind of an enthusiast of Square and Square Enix haha. Geniuses if you ask me. Much like Saga Frontier, a VERY underappreciated game. The depth of that game is also very captivating. After Tactics, I remember playing my dads save files of 7 but it was only because all I knew how to do was go into battles and use the summon, which I thought was awesome. Then 8, I kind of played 9 a but as well and so on and so forth. I have yet to beat a few of them, not that I mean that is a goal, but definately would I like to beat 6. I've beaten 5 and actually never played 4!! crazy. As far as the ones below that, I have played the remake of 3 and enjoyed it. But 1 and 2 I can't say for sure. I think I did have the gameboy versions. But It's rather foggy.

2. Ragnarok Exclaiyn

Ragnarok Exclaiyn New Member

my first ff is balamb mercenary :) but i like ffx the most :)