1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Single vs AoE Cards (Non-Main Target Focused AoE vs Main Target Focused AoE)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Maikeru Noshijōka, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Maikeru Noshijōka

Maikeru Noshijōka New Member

If you haven't seen my video, it's OK. I'll be posting my information here. It is highly recommended that you gather AoE cards for the near future content. The reason for that is because you will be fighting more than one enemy. You will be fighting a row of 5-8 enemies and you can't take all down with one single hit. My highest suggestion is to carry to AoE cards and one Single Attack card.
    Reason for that is because you do have those enemies that may have the same element as one of your cards and you want to take that enemy down effectively.
    Also, Bombs will be showing up periodically as the next chapters unfold in Global. If you've taken a look at my video, you'll see I have 2 AoE Cards, one Single Attack Cards, and one Healer Card. This is how your deck can be effective and have you get passed enemies with a breeze. Also, if the AoE card gives a debuff, that will also be a big plus.
    It is also highly recommended that you get the non-main target focused AoE cards. If you get a main target focused AoE card, you'll do the most damage to that target you attacked, but you'll do less damage against other enemies.
    So my highest suggestion for your job in the near future, get 2 AoE cards, 1 Single Attack Card, and 1 Healer Card that will make your job very effective. Avoid having two of the same elemental cards for various reasons. Having 1 AoE Elemental Card is enough to do damage.
    That is all I have for everyone. I'll make a video explaining the use of AoE cards soon and go into more details and show how Non-Main Target Focused AoE cards are more effective than Main Target Focused AoE cards.

Aarkay, Wolf, Griv and 1 other person like this.
  2. Wolf

Wolf Administrative Partner Staff Member

The Staff, understands the issue of threads being covered over after a few days.
    forums are not always designed for optimal indexing, We are still, a young site and
    the YouTube section will develop in design soon.

that said, the mega thread provided for your videos should be used, or else
    it becomes pointless.

3. Maikeru Noshijōka

Oh, I update the thread whenever I get the chance to do so. Just finished a video and will be uploading it, then I'll share it on my thread. My video will give visual to it instead of explanations.

Wolf likes this.
  4. Mikazuki

Mikazuki New Member

5. Maikeru Noshijōka

Check it out on my megapost thread in the YouTube section.