1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about PuPu cards

Discussion in 'Cards' started by TempestDragon, Dec 16, 2017.

1. TempestDragon

TempestDragon New Member

Hello guys, I just got a quick question, well, actually two questions:
    1º) Is there any way i can get the PuPu cards (or similarly cards) to give me the en(fire,water,earth,etc.) without the event?

2º) If there is, how do i get the cards to augment then without the event?

Im starting to play the MP 'cuzz my ranger has 1,6k break power now but i dont have those cards to help up my deck. Any tips also would be nice.
    Thx in advance.

2. TempestDragon

TempestDragon New Member

Guys, forget about my questions, i just found similarly cards that you can summon to get the effects, they are:
    Jotun (enblizzard) - water
    Cu'sith (enfire) - fire
    Reiki (enaero) - wind
    Lamorak (enstone) - earth
    Writhe (Enshine) - light
    Cetus (enpain) - dark

and because they are summoned cards, the augument is growstars and other materials that drops from the monsters in the game.

3. andi_kan

andi_kan Active Member

Yes, you answered your own question but it would probably be worthwhile to wait for pupu events to fuse and enhance. Although en- is pretty useful especially for breakers, you can get those effects using monk sica cards among others. I can think of other better uses of ability tickets than to skill up en- cards.

4. TempestDragon

TempestDragon New Member

Thanks andi_kan, did not noticed that the sicarius monk cards to be used just for en- effect, the dmg output may be even better, cuzz they do a little dmg also (even not using monk type job, 'cause the en- type does not have damage, if i remembered that correctly).