1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help!

Discussion in 'Deck Help' started by MakoMomentai7, Nov 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MakoMomentai7

MakoMomentai7 Member

I could have probably put this anywhere but I am struggling very badly with Mage HoF Mage Path 2! the one where i have to pass with a score of 8000000 points! :face slap1:
    I'm level 78 with my deck level around 288 that fluctuates as much as I try different combinations with my cards. :/ I don't have the BEST cards but I do have a few okay ones.
    I have a poorly developed Odin Sicarius lv 65 ability lv 6/8 (better than Lebreau?)
    a maxed Ashura 5* (I also have Gargoyle but its still 3* :/)
    Exdeath 5* maxed (tried switching it with Famfrit or Shiva Sicarius', both pretty underdeveloped.)
    and I guess I am using Serah maxed and 5* :/

Any help is most appreciated!!!!:eek:

2. Raziel

Raziel Member

Mage is all about being a water-based glass cannon. So developing Shiva might be your best option.

3. MakoMomentai7

MakoMomentai7 Member

Alright, I will test that out then. Should I keep Ashura and Odin too? And should I switch out my healer card for the magic egg?

4. TempestDragon

TempestDragon New Member

you probably should buy (if possible) in the ability shop /summon shop any cards that gives the enemy unguard effect, use an ability with high break and low atk and use your ultimate, it would break and give you a lot of score in 1 wave with 3 to 4 mobs, the kill with the most dmg card u have (according to the element), if you can rent an Aerith card it would help you build your ultimate fast to do it once moce in the same battle.