1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with SP deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help' started by Djbaldhead, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Djbaldhead

Djbaldhead New Member

I need to figure out what the best job and deck combo is for SP. I have been using hunter as it seems like the best all around job, but since all the new areas it's just not hitting hard enough.

The only jobs I don't have are scholar, RDM, WHM, DRG, and warrior. I don't have any cards that are outside of the ability shop but I do have MOST that are in the shop aside from the new crit down and break down

2. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

This game is about flexibility. Eg i ran chaos vortex unchained with dancer 3sup cards. 4X and beat it all just to prove my set up. I run each lagoon with a different auto deck. Some only 1legit attack card. Last tower top 10 decks were all 1WOL for dmg. And 3def card. I use 3X MP STs and 1 boost for 30min giganctar for speed farm.
    The standard deck for SP is 3x dmg cards of different element. 1sup card and rent 1 sup card. Or 2dmg card and 2sup. Rent 1sup. U always want to use ur own dmg cards as they give better elemental seeds. Sups gives dark/light/random. So rent it. Theres the MP shop cards that i suggest to EVERYONE. They r cheap. Easy to upgrade and powerful. In fact more powerful than any card u can get with tickets

3. Djbaldhead

Djbaldhead New Member

I understand that aspect of the game and I run 3 different element attack cards (which are the sicarius cards)one sup of my own and rent a support. I normally keep the supports opposites such as one haste,faith,boost and one for def purposes. But even when I run my hunter which has 2* def and close to 7k health I'm getting hit for a 1/3 and sometimes more of my health. I'm specifically having trouble with the new unchained vortex. But also the neworld tower. Normally I could get up to 70-80 but I'm at 57 now and its getting tight.

4. Djbaldhead

Djbaldhead New Member

I've also been researching and apparently the dancer is a higher "ranked" job than all the others

5. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

Chaos vortex. Dancer full auto. Set AI on using ulti whever. Water pupu.MP Shiva. Yrp. Fat choko. If no pupu- Fat choko. Yrp. Shiva. Hades. If no pupu and yrp. Fat choko. And 2 more sup. And shiva. Idea is shiva will be used to kill b4 floor 8. When reach floor 8. AI will no longer use shiva on Water tombrys and set ur AI at using ulti freely. Takes pretty long. I did it 4x. 1st time i dint watch and won. Then decided to c wat actually happen a 2nd. Then friend ask wat if she no have some above cards. Did 2 more variations and both worked. Last 1 took 9min.

6. Djbaldhead

Djbaldhead New Member

My dancer is just 20k skillseeds away from 4*, it will take me some time to use this job. But I'll give feed back when I try it. And tank you for the help