1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary Realm Warrior

Discussion in 'General' started by Erik Wilks, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Erik Wilks

Erik Wilks Member

One of the warrior challanges is to break 7 times with your ultimate. I dont see how to do this the best i have pulled off is 4, but to get 7 ultimates against the relatively easy battles.. i have no idea how to accomplish that. Can you use etherers durring combat or something. if so how?

2. Raziel

Raziel Member

No, you can't. Just use defensive skills/buffs, gauge filling buffs/weapon and drive a lot.

3. andi_kan

andi_kan Member

The challenge was poorly worded. Or at least ambiguously worded. What you need is to cause 7+ enemies to break while using Ultimate. If you break multiple enemies using 1 Ultimate, it counts.

Between your own cards and a rental, try to get Aerith (20%?), Serah (25%?) and Legendary Dragonlord (30%?) which already add up to 75%. Don't forget to use a weapon that helps Ultimate charging... I used Kain's Lance (Auto Charge +5 and Ultimate Charger +2%) which was not even modded. Make sure you start the level with Ultimate ready -- either spam ether or go play another level while charing it up. Unlease a high break AOE card then Ultimate... then quickly recharge ultimate meter and repeat. It took me just 2 ultimates to clear the challenge.

4. Erik Wilks

Erik Wilks Member

oh well that makes a huge difference the wording there. so all i really need is a good global break card and go to town. Thanks that helps enormously.