1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

I got banned for 5 days WTF =.=

Discussion in 'General' started by ChaosZino, Sep 30, 2017.

1. ChaosZino

ChaosZino New Member

OMG Seriously SE, Why did you banned me for 5 days? I grinding at Gigantuar Battlefield and spend all my stamina on that node because I want to farm crystal and I let's my computer on for 6~9hour, During that time, if I got more stamina to spend on gigantuar battlefield node then I will gladly to use spend all my stamina on that node. Then I feel tried then go to sleep, when I wake up, I spend my stamina on that node again, then suddenly I got error because my connection is not stable. When I restart the game, I got error 12, it's say that I'm violate the game rule and banned me for 5 days. I just WTF. Just to tell you that I never use any 3rd party app and also I running this game on steam.

Just want to tell you guys that never grinding at same node like me. This is the way of "SE Poor ban system detection". Their ban system is to detect user that using 3rd party to bot. Doesn't matter if u're using 3rd party apps or not, If u're grinding the same node again and again then SE will banned you.

Juliana Starlight likes this.
  2. Juliana Starlight

Juliana Starlight Miqo'te Moderator Staff Member

I have heared oc weird bas in mobius a lot. Mostly permanent. I reccomend to now and then do another node just to let the system know you arent a bot.

ChaosZino likes this.
  3. ChaosZino

ChaosZino New Member

yea, this kind suck. Thanks for letting me know about this. Just want to know, It's this last warning? I mean if I got other banned mean I will permanent banned?

4. Juliana Starlight

Juliana Starlight Miqo'te Moderator Staff Member

Most likely yes. They wouldve banned you permanently if they were absolutely sure you were a bot. But as you played in the "human" way earlier (trough the entire game) you avoided that bullet.

5. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

sorry to hijack this thread......

The game prompt me i have reach the crystal monthly target and can no longer obtain any for this month.....

what the hell? Got such things?

i know today is month end already, but still, What The Hell??!!!

anybody got this msg before?

and now my magicite meter is full and i cant do anything about it !!!

6. Raziel

Raziel Member

Yeah, you can only grind 20k magicite per month. It's been like that ever since you can grind magicite.

Juliana Starlight likes this.
  7. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

Oh ??

i dont know got cap for magicite......

the 20k is exclude the daily 100 (or more) magicite ?

8. Ragnarok Exclaiyn

Ragnarok Exclaiyn New Member

You can only get 20k magicite in total from distiler and drop after battle.