1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

help !!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Gondrong, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Gondrong

Gondrong New Member

after completing Runic Temple Basement, in worldmap I do not see the mission First Exploration: Silent Ruins, Second Exploration: El Dorado, and most recently, the Third Exploration: Hunter Island I've also tried to reinstall the same result ... question, his friends are there here who experienced something like this?

2. GulDucat

GulDucat Used Dust Ripper Salesman

I'm somewhat certain you'll have to complete all of chapter 1&2 to begin opening those areas. It's been a while for me, but isn't runic temple in chapter 1?

Ashe likes this.
  3. GulDucat

I went back and looked and Runic Temple is indeed Chapter 1. You have 51 areas that need to be cleared before you can move on. If you click on the ! square in the lower right hand corner, it will show which areas still need to be completed.

4. Ashe

Ashe The Last Hunter

That's weird. They should have unlocked and appeared for you after you completed the Runic Basement.
    I did a lot of researching for about 20 minutes and only came across one other person this is has happened to. I think the best thing you can do right now is submit a report to the developers and hope they're able to fix it.

Gondrong and GulDucat like this.
  5. GulDucat

That's entirely possible, I absolutely love this game but it's without a doubt one of the buggiest games I've played in years. The devs need to start earning their keep and clean up a bit.

Gondrong likes this.
  6. Gondrong

Gondrong New Member

thanks for the info friend