1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Bugs and Errors

Discussion in 'General' started by xTeKt0n1c, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Mushy

Mushy New Member

Are they fodder cards? This probably may not be the case but maybe Auto-Sell was toggled on? I've had this experience a while back from the Pupu event where my Water Pupus always went into oblivion. Only to find out I had them on auto-sell which I could vaguely recall doing :/

2. Ricardo Rademacher

Ricardo Rademacher New Member

I created a thread on this before I saw this thread; sorry for the double post:

This burns.
    I grinded for days to get the +10% exp fractal from the ring of braves.
    Not easy.
    I then go an use it on a card but find out that the skills I wanted to replace was permanent and so canceled the fuse.
    BUT I DID NOT GET MY FRACTAL BACK.

Called customer service and they say THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT.

WTF?
    They can't put an item back in my inventory?

This is seriously making me think quitting the game if I'm going to work hard for something only to have a bug take it away and customer service not give a damn!

3. Raziel

Raziel Member

You already opened a thread about this. And it is no bug as I pointed out in said thread.

Ricardo Rademacher likes this.
  4. Lilly

Lilly New Member

Hi. Please i am so desperate. My game crashed yesterday in the middle of a multiplayer game. Now my game data is lost. I already send a mail to the support. Google play said there is no data found with my googlemail. i only could gave them my costumer id from the game. Please say they can restore my save game???!!! I got my fist supreme job 48 h ago. I dont want to lose everything i had. Can they do it with the id from the game???

5. Calvin.T95

Calvin.T95 New Member

They still couldn't fix the MP crash issue, but i hope they can restore your game data

6. Lord Horizon

Lord Horizon New Member

Hey Lord Horizon here, Customer ID: 2012-1f5e-0361
    I found a typo that needs fixing lol you can reward me by giving me The Great Gospel card or the Cyclone card, Thanks in Advance!

Attached Files:

7. Raziel

Raziel Member

Hey, Raziel here. Did you know this is a fan forum and not assiciated with Square Enix by any means? If not, I'm glad I could help.

8. andi_kan

andi_kan Member

The Famfrit banner spelled it "Secarius" twice, one of it being the biggest font of them all. I don't think spell checking is part of their SOP.

9. chinkyeyedboy

chinkyeyedboy New Member

hi. anybody here stuck at the login page with the news banner and the only thing you can click on is their shitty support button? been stuck on the page for days. I've been doing the phone reset and offloading the app on iOS 11, then reinstalling it. This happened after the halloween preface update, with the Esmeralda job banner.

DemitraDarkblood likes this.
  10. DemitraDarkblood

DemitraDarkblood New Member

I'm having the same problem as well, just installed it today

11. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy New Member

Ever since a few days ago, I haven't been able to complete the 5 star MP. The game freezes when the sicarius is defeated and when I try to reload, the game just returns to a freezed screen. If I return to the Ring of Braves area, it doesn't register the victory(even when I've personally dealt the killing blow). I've deleted a few gigs worth of data and have reinstalled the app but am still experiencing the same issues. Is this happening to anyone else?

MuleOfDoom likes this.
  12. MuleOfDoom

MuleOfDoom New Member

My game freezing on boss fight ... once I kill the boss ... all players disappear , all that moves are the emots and the clock counting down ... every time. restart game... brings me back to same battle , at the end , but same deal! Now I’m stuck till the clock runs out .. can’t play and don’t get anything from battle .. because “I didn’t finish” ... but the boss was clearly dead ..... when the clock runs out im back in multiplayer area .. I’ve done different boss’s and all do the same thing ...I really don’t feel like uninstalling and reinstalling my game ... I’m running it on iPad ...I haven’t tried other * .. I always tried 3* battles

13. MuleOfDoom

MuleOfDoom New Member

Yes this is happening to me but I’ve been killing the 3* boss.. I’m not strong enough for 5*

14. MuleOfDoom

MuleOfDoom New Member

15. Raziel

Raziel Member

Glad we could help. Which bug was fixed?