1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Bugs and Errors

Discussion in 'General' started by xTeKt0n1c, Aug 13, 2016.

1. xTeKt0n1c

xTeKt0n1c The Heretic! Lead Moderator Staff Member

Dear all,

Please use this thread to report current game bugs and issues.

I have started the list with a few issues I have experienced myself. I will populate and update with information submitted as and when they are identified and fixed etc.

It is worth reading this list because it will save you wasting magicite! I have spent and lost money myself figuring out some of the more costly issues, so I wanted share these with the community to prevent others losing money due to errors.

Identified Game Bugs:

Rerolling on Android: When re-rolling it keeps prompting players to choose which account to keep (current or previous). Next it claims graphically it has saved the current account to your email, but never actually did. It would keep asking this stuck on a loop. Next the the game would start taking forever to load or play after each battle. The only solution which fixed all connection issues and never to be promoted to choose a past account was to delete the Google Play app (not play store app) and then the game ran incredibly smooth. Partially Resolved

- Unable to Login: Error 12/ Error 14 etc. Unable to login. Server down etc. This error will always be an issue for some at all times. Permenantly Unresolveable

- Game Loading: You often have to load the game twice on IOS to get it to work. Probably just an overloaded server. Unresolved

- Ability Card 3/4* New Card Guarantee: Once you own all of the new ability card content from the summon card feature, it still advertises that you are guaranteed a new card upon your next draw, but doesn't give you a new card (because there aren't any new cards so it can't). This was a proven issue during definitely the first batch of cards, because it wasn't advertised how many new cards there were in the draw pool. Unresolved

- Greater Ability Summon Description:
    I noticed the written description states you will only get cards from the latest batch of released cards. As we are now into batch 2 this should mean you will get 6 of any 18 newly released cards from batch 2. Unfortunately this is not the case and you can get any card from batch 1 or batch 2. This is rather misleading. Unresolved

- Card Max Fusion Boost: The option to max fusion boost your cards ability levels and skillseeds to maximum using ability tickets doesn't always appear. You need to basically keep trying until it appears. Unresolved

- Ability Shop: The ability shop is not updating its contents correctly. It won't unlock and let you purchase 4* cards from the new batch, once you already owning/acquiring them. For example I upgraded and completely maxed out some new 3* content using growstars, yet only 1 of the three cards which I upgraded from 3* to 4* (and which I proceeded to max in other areas - skill seeds etc.) actually became available for me to purchase as a base 4* in the ability shop. Unresolved

- UFO Card:
    The 2* UFO card displays 2*, not a 2*+. This card cannot be upgraded beyond 2* and is used best to augment Gusion's skill (who is purchased from the ability shop with ability tickets or is randomnly acquired through summoning). Therefore this is a graphical error. Unresolved

Cheers
    TeK

2. rexksvii

rexksvii New Member

For the card augmenting section, do you mean max boost or some term like this?

The ability shop does have a option to let you use ticket to purchase a maxed out ability card.

3. xTeKt0n1c

I don't mean the max boost button in the ability shop before a purchase because this is working as intended. This is why I'm confused because I saw and used something somewhere! Stuff like this doesn't often slip by me!

If your suggesting there is a max boost in the card augment section, maybe this is what I saw, but unfortunately don't have/can't re-find this fine option as it stands! It's disappeared!!!!

4. rexksvii

rexksvii New Member

Well, error 12 cannot login

5. Death

Death Scholar of the Abyss ( on Hiatus )

I've been getting the loading/connecting screen error a lot today.. I wonder if the game servers are being hammered and can't keep up.

6. Death

Error 14:
    Please try again using a more stable connection.

When I have a 125gb connection. Why you lyyyiiiinnn?
    They are trying to pretend like it's our fault. o_O

7. xTeKt0n1c

The error screen is clearly an error too :p

8. Death

Apparently... :confused:
    I think the servers just died, lol.
    5 day roll back! Just kidding I'd kill myself. :mad:

9. rexksvii

rexksvii New Member

A player in FB posted a conversation between him and the page admin, they said it will have a update patch tomorrow to fix this. I really got no idea why i can login before i watch Man City Vs Sunderland but cant login after the page post something about the pupu event.....

10. Death

The new patch is pupu. o_O

xTeKt0n1c likes this.
  11. Eric

Eric SOLDIER 1st Class ( on Hiatus )

I just kept hitting retry and eventually got in from Error Code 14. It keeps popping up. Takes me 2-3 retries to do anything, but it's working enough to use my stamina :/

xTeKt0n1c likes this.
  12. Death

I've been spamming retry for 30 mins and nothing so far. :/

13. Death

Hey what's the update on that chat room? Would be nice in a case like this. :D

14. xTeKt0n1c

Once we hit 200 members we will have a chat box on this forum if that's what you mean.

15. Death

How many more members do we need?

16. rexksvii

rexksvii New Member

I'm not dumb enough to mention pupu patch here....

I am saying a new patch to fix this issue

17. rexksvii

rexksvii New Member

If they didn't fix this in 1 or 2 days i will just quit the game. Not so into this game btw.

18. Death

Hmm? Sorry if you thought I was making fun of you or something. I was doing a play on words saying the new patch is crappy(pupu/poopoo). Due to the connection issues of course.
    Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

19. xTeKt0n1c

20. Galatea

Galatea Active Member

Once I re-rolled it kept prompting me to choose which account to keep (current or previous) and then would save that account to my email, but it actually never did. What happened was it would keep asking me this and then eventually the game started taking FOREVER to load or play after each battle. My only solution that fixed all connection issues and never to be promoted to choose a past account was to delete the Google Play app (not play store app) and then the game ran incredibly smooth.