1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

extra symbols on card levels.. ???

Discussion in 'Cards' started by Mamushi, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Mamushi

Mamushi New Member

anyone know exactly what the star, and the + sign or any other additional symbols mean on the ability cards? take Cindy for example.. has a star 4+ on card level.. no idea why you can't seem to level her to 5.. or if those symbols have anything to do with it.. any info would be great.. since there doesn't seem to be any indications of any of this in the in game help.. and customer assistance is non-existent.. any ticket you file from inside the game.. gets you an automated email telling you to please file a ticket from inside the game :/ repeatedly at that.. and it goes nowhere. so I'd advise against spending money.. you will not receive help.

2. garyk19

garyk19 Member

I remember seeing something about 4+ before. Trying to find it again. On the wiki I looked at the Cindy card, which I know is 4+, it shows a max of 5*. So maybe 4+ means that at some point it will become a 5*.

3. andi_kan

andi_kan Member

The "+" has nothing to do with whether it can be augmented or not. (For example, the Tera cards all started as 2+, then augment to 3+, 4+ and finally 5+.) It just means that the Ability level will always be maxed, at whatever rarity level it is at. Eg: Cindy came as ability 8/8, never 1/8.

I believe the term used in the game is called "fast learner".

4. garyk19

garyk19 Member

That is a way better answer than I had.

5. Raziel

Raziel Member

And their extra abilities unlock faster than normal cards, which is the reason why they're called "fast learner".

6. andi_kan

andi_kan Member

This, I did not know. Awesome info.