1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Dissidia FF

Discussion in 'Events' started by nightkids7089, Dec 13, 2016.

1. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

looking at the latest event, the new job in Dissidia FF need to be "purchased" to get....just like Tidus aka Ace Striker....

in my country's currency, it will be around $104, seems like you have to pay for future new jobs.....

so anyone "buying" the new characters?

2. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

Only the "legendary" limited release job cards will be "free with 12000 magicite purchase." We should have a batch of normally summoned jobs soon (viking, guru, paladin).

I passed on Tidus, but think I might pick up Mythic Sage.

3. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

oh is it ?

I'm still waiting for the Monk job ! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

actually was tempted on Tidus too, but $104 is not cheap ! and Tidus's stats is quite normal except his limit break....

4. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

As i have posted in another post. We are expecting next month normal jobs-- paladin-current best earth/wind defender. Viking-current best wind/earth breaker. And guru-mage support.
    And next batch would be rouge-best ranger attacker. Period. Majin-high magic monster. Unlike mystic sage thats sht. This 1 is actually legit. And maybe bard-a some ppl call better dancer. Highwind/berserker/bunch of other frees including Super monk has like 1.2k SP break lol double assassin. And grappler. Best breaker. Period. All free lol