Best cards for assassin early and later on?

Discussion in 'Jobs & Skill Panels' started by Murhplee, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Murhplee

Murhplee New Member

Hello, so I'm pretty new to the game (still on chapter 1) and recently pulled Assassin (despite all advice, I rushed a job pull). I want to make sure I'm building him right; I'm still on Panel 1 and have a fair bit of earth skillseeds to go (that being said, where's the best place to farm skillseeds for earth?). I'd really like to know which cards to get now and which cards to get once I have the second panel. Advice is greatly appreciated!

2. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

1st good choice on pulling a job. 2nd u will need more earth seeds than u think. 3 u wont be just building a deck/card for 1 job. u will want cards that will be used by many jobs. 4th that being said. for dmg card goto MP asap and start hunting hashmal. at max 3*(seed only. u dont need max card atm). it gives 18 earth seeds. at 4* it gives 28 seeds. very easy to max, very f2p friendly, and even pros use it. arguably best ST atm. from 1-3* job join 1* boss. 4-7 jon 2*. 8* u can try 3* boss. this week is hashmal week, so better farm that now.
    sup card u will need boost(artemis) cuz thats ur role in MP. but for other use, faith(moogle)/barrier(fat choko)/haste(hermes) will all be needed some point in future.
    complete as much chapter as u can. when hit bottleneck(on hard mode), goto exploration or MP to "power up". never let ur SP stamina overflow as its the best place to farm exp/seed/mats.

~VaLkyn~ likes this.
  3. Murhplee

Murhplee New Member

Oh alright! What would you say be the best cards to get me through the single player portion of the game? I currently have Byakko, Dynamis, Asmodeus and Artemis. Would you say this is best?

4. ~VaLkyn~

~VaLkyn~ Staff / November VIP 2016

There is not a "good deck" for all. Each boss/zone/event/mode need a situational deck. Your ST(singel target) cards are good against the enemy weak to those elemnts. Your cards are good to get orange gauge but the free farming ST cards than yu can get farming MP( multiplayer) are more powerfull.
    Artemis is a must-have in your MP deck, but assasin is the lowest hp charcter in game,it is not easy to play it as your first job.
    Some SP zones will need warrior and mage jobs to finish it. You can reroll or deal with it.