1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

4* light defender unkillable build

Discussion in 'General' started by 7ths1gn, Jun 15, 2017.

1. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

Decided to share my build with the community and especially those that wants to try playing light def. The build and set up that I have is base on my own opinion and testing and I'm sure others have their own favorite build and I encourage them share it on this post.

Weapon:
    Masamune because of prismatic orb

Ability card:
    any debuff ability card doesn't really make a difference to me in my opinion as in average debuff ability card last 1 to 3 turn
    I slot lilith which provide poison for damage over time and it does helpnin getting the boss hp down

Skill slot:
    30% drive heal
    20% light resistance
    +2 go for the rest available slit

With +30% drive heal u will heal around 7 to 10k for 2 life orbs and full hp if you have 4 life or prismatic orb or more.

I really want to summon and get the new ameterasu card as imthe ability is really useful for def and healer sadly, I don't have that much of a luck when it comes to skill summon or card summon so I make full use of it as the old saying goes life gives u lemon, make lemonade

Light resistance is pretty much self explanatory.

With this all u need to do just spam light drive and heal drive through out the match.

Enjoy!!