Xyfen here, and I would like some opinions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Xyfen, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Xyfen

Xyfen New Member

Hey guys I just started playing this game and I would like opinions on whether or not I should reroll.

I spent 18 summon tickets and got:
    - Odin
    - Garuda
    - Bahamut

- thief job

I've heard to reroll until I get rogue, occultist or xezat

Opinions?

2. Mushy

Mushy New Member

Most wouldn't really recommend rerolling specifically for Xezat. Yeah sure it's a supreme card but virtually the weaker one. You'd probably want an Ace Striker to go with that to do insane damage. As for the event cards you've managed to pull, they would get you far especially for Garuda if you're planning to take on the role of Healer in MP.

Generally, rerolling is meant to be done if you really have that one (or set of) ability cards/jobs that you so desire. Otherwise, there really is no point in doing so.

EDIT: Rogue and Occultist are also good for a normal job. But if you're planning to stay with that Thief, perhaps hoard all those summon tickets you get along the way until the supreme card Ragnarok comes into rotation. Not quite sure when it's predicted to come out, who knows. But I tell you that card is quite a beast.

There's this footage from the JP version:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    Xyfen likes this.
  3. Xyfen

Xyfen New Member

So before I read this I went ahead and rerolled. I have occultist now. Any suggestions on what to do from here?