Wind & Stone spells

Discussion in 'Cards' started by mageofthesands, Dec 9, 2016.

1. mageofthesands

mageofthesands New Member

I need a wind spell and stone spell with damage break for my red mage. I'm not sure which to invest in.

I was told that the -aja level will be the way of the future for single target, but only at 5*. What happens at 5*? A cost reduction? I find the -aja level to be pricey. Stoneaja still isn't farmable as far as I am aware, but neither is Stoneaga.

-aga level seems to have been good from playing with Fireaga. But they aren't as spammable as single target.

Aero and Stone are good damage, but might not be room for single target in the deck for future content.

2. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

1st is ur question for SP or MP purpose?
    2nd BDD>MP sic>aja>aga/st>cone.
    U did mention RM. well for MP u do not need many those. But if u wana run MP as offensive RM or SP killer. Fine. But just heads up JP customs RM has 100%chain bonus. How are u gona chain 6orb cost cards? Lol. Sure by then u prob have more than RM. but BDD so far are the most future proof cards.
    And RM literally shines when using them in3*(if u can survive). RM does THE most damage to yellow gauge with 800 magic. Mage in 2nd place. Then BM. So yes RM can do more to yellow than attackers(as attacker bonus/weakness bonus/elemental enhace do not affect break power). Pure magic wins in this case. Shop ST cards r stck in a really bad place as 4* sic has more attack than 5* ST. 4*BDD has higher break than 5*ST. So RIP ST

3. mageofthesands

I am not entirely sure what you are saying.

This is in regards to single player. Are you trying to say that Orcus (Aero Spike) is the way to go?

4. FartingJoy

BDD can never go wrong for now.

5. mageofthesands

Well, I bought and augmented Stone Strike, and it doesn't have damage cap break, which is what I wanted. Two Growsters down the drain.

6. FartingJoy

U mean stone spike? A BDD card. The purpose of that card is not to deal damge(tho it does unlock 9999 at5*). But to destroy yellow gauge and allow breaker to 1.5speed break. Most future proof atk card so far. To deal damage u need MP 4*(free) card.