Who's ready to break the bank for xezat supreme?

Discussion in 'Cards' started by 7ths1gn, Jun 15, 2017.

1. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

Amy1 here decided to go for xezat supreme today and add that card to the collection?

2. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

asked my friend why he is not playing Mobius FF since he is a FF fans like me.....he say it is not you pay and get the special cards, you pay and get some "credits", roll it and depends on luck whether you get wat you wan......if first purchase cannot get wat you wan, you buy "credits" again......

not "fair" for players......SE is greedy...

i laugh it off..... ::smile tear::::smile tear::::smile tear::

3. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

Well, all free to play game and apps have this pay structure. Square enix don't give a crap about the finance being of the fans that have been supporting them and that's a fact. To them is all about their bottom line and they treat and see us as their cash cow and try to milk us out of our hard earn money as much as possible.

That's why they have this welcome back campaign for old players and I'm sure the reason why they stop playing mobius is because of the same reason your friend is complaining about spending tons of $$ for supreme card and not able to get it

4. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

Just came across an FB post that 1 guy have done 40x summon card pull for xezat and still not able to get it.

That guy is 1 super whale and he is going to keep doing the summon till he gets it

5. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

1 summon need 3000 magicite

12500 magicite cost SGD104.98

therefore 40 summons is SGD104.98 X 10 times = SGD 1040.98

wow wow wow !!!

6. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

Oh..so you are Singaporean..used to stay in Holland road when I was working there. That was about 5 years ago..things must have change a lot now.

There's lots of rich trust fund kids in the U.S. where they get a certain amount of $$ every month without doing anything so to them $1000++ is like peanuts

7. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

yes, I'n a Singaporean.

Yes, although its a short 5 years, I bet there are many changes if you visit here again...

where do the kids get the money to buy trust funds ? from parents ?
    fortunate kids......

8. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

Saw the post by that guy, he finally get his xezat supreme card after spending more than $5k++

I'm sure there will b tons of changes when I'm back to Singapore again. Not sure when I will b back..it will depend on my company whether they want to send me there

9. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

ever since Xezat is introduced, i have seen only 2 players using Xezat so far.....

those guys really have deep pockets and plenty of time !!!

10. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

U haven't play 4* MP that much then as I saw tons of ppl using xezat with their 1st class soldier deck

11. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

i have been playing a lot of 4* MP, farming from Shiva & Ultima.......but hard to form party to fight Ultimate Weapon....

maybe i dont bother to notice what character they use and what move they performed anymore.....bcos what i always saw is S1C S1C and more S1C......:bored::bored::bored::bored::bored:

12. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

Yeah...JP version is way much better than global as there's law in JP governing the game while global game version of this game is geared towards making gamers to spend more $$ by lowering the % of individuals getting awesome ability card because of the lack ofnlaws n regulation for games in general. Beaide this card, aerith card is another card where I read a lot of ppl vent that they spend ridiculous $$$ to get it

Well if u see me in the game on 4* ultima weapon, by all means u can join me especially if I'm using knights of Avalon or bard as I will make sure to keep every1 HP at almost full to full

nightkids7089 likes this.