1. New Emoji section added

MP Stamps, Enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Ranger Which breaker to max next?

Discussion in 'Jobs & Skill Panels' started by Sovereia, Dec 2, 2016.

Which breaker to max next?

Poll closed Dec 9, 2016.
  1. RNG

20.0%
  2. HNT

40.0%
  3. ASN

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sovereia

Sovereia New Member

Not sure which one to go finish next. Leaning towards RNG but can't decide!

2. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

Not much info here to go by, like what you've already got. Assassin has the highest break, but sometimes struggles with survivability.

3. ~VaLkyn~

~VaLkyn~ Staff / November VIP 2016 Staff Member

Hunter for MP 3*, Assasin for seed farming and his weapon.
    The best option is both, Assasin for mp 2* bosses and seed farming, and Hunter with Ozryel (2nd Assasin weapon) for hard bosses 3-5* MP.

4. FartingJoy

FartingJoy Active Member

you would want to cover all element. Ranger for Odin and hash. Assassin or hunter for Ifrit and shiva. The drive/using elemental pupu is important in 3*. The Viking coming next I see as a great wind/earth breaker with slightly less break than assassin and more survivability than hunter. Win win. Also I don't find dragoons that bad, at least for 3*. Cuz his ulti(by the time to break boss)will be charged and does heck lot damage adds debarrier+rainbow shift to chain anything. Yes getting guards is kinda annoying

5. Sovereia

Sovereia New Member

@cgHaxor
    My jobs are listed in my signature :laugher:

@FartingJoy
    That's what I was thinking as well thus the multiple vote option just a was having hard time deciding with ASN dieing so easily lol :jade moggle;

6. GulDucat

GulDucat Used Dust Ripper Salesman Staff Member

Right now, assassin has the highest break power, but will be surpassed by hunter once he gets his HoF custom. I find hunter is quite acceptable for breaking in MP.

7. FartingJoy

FartingJoy Active Member

Right now ranger is the only good breaker that covers both wind and earth. All the other breakers cover fire/water. Assassin/RM batch are great for speed low level boss farm. So in the future when we can easily take down 4* boss. They will trump in 3*. That said. My assassin even dies in 2* odin sometimes cuz 1-no wind drive/2-8*attacker noobs taking 5turn to kill (yes it happens) while i die in 3-4turns. HOF wont be out in a long long long time. But the next HoF batch is prob assassin cuz SAM just got it too. Maybe 2xbreak? Lol. So dont count on HoF