1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

What's the one game you absolutely love but refuse to play?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Boyd, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Boyd

Boyd Member

Mine is Maplestory.
    I didn't play much before the -reboot- server [which is a nonpaytowin version of the game] was released. But once it was out, it was my life for a whole lot of 6-8 months.
    I don't even know why I like it so much, but the time I need to spend in it daily to feel like I actually did something worthy is like 10 hours... and it is simply very tiresome.

2. Rocky

Rocky Active Member

I played Everquest for a decade and raided top top 100-200 US level in World of Warcraft. If I ever logged in to either I would very likely need to move into a cave and never be seen by society again. At one point I took a sick day twice a week to get 2 extra raid nights in.

3. Greydrone

Greydrone Member

Maplestory same here mate played it when I was a kid also played perfect world, forsaken world, Fiesta btw it's no longer up and running and ofc alot of Destiny

4. The Divine Cloud

The Divine Cloud Member

most recent would be Blade & Soul for me, love the combat...HATE the bots and lag spikes.

5. Ashe

Ashe The Last Hunter Staff Member

The most recent for me is Kingdom Hearts Unchained. It's fun with a unique battle system, but soooooooooooooo repetitive. It's like you spend days doing the same mission over and over when in reality it's been different missions each time. It honestly got to be a chore for me. I just couldn't keep playing it anymore.

6. [F]

[F] Active Member

Mobius Final Fantasy, I really like it but it's way too grindy. Lol joke. I love it, why the hell would I refuse to play it? XD Well I don't like the fact that they don't have enough bahammers though :/