Mage What should I do?

Discussion in 'Jobs & Skill Panels' started by Coty, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Coty

Coty Member

Hey guys, so I have 5 summon tickets waiting on my last one and was woundering if the new jobs are worth rolling for? or should just wait . But also woundering is the 6 card summon worth it instead? .....I have 2ND panel or should just keep maxing these jobs out?

1.combat surgeon WHM *5 almost *6
    2.dark lord *5 almost *6 too
    3.ranger *3 .....thanks guys

2. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

My recommendation is to finish maxing out one job card. I think all three of those are reasonable, so pick the one you like the most or the one for which you have the strongest ability cards already.

I also recommend waiting to summon until you've got a good idea what you need/want.

Sovereia and Coty like this.
  3. Josh Riel

Josh Riel Member

I agree with Haxor. if you're not really sure what you want to do, but you already have jobs, and you don't know which to main -if any-, you could be really sad after your pull.

But (agreeing again) without $ panels take a lot to finish the 8th. I'd focus on one.
    An 8th panel guy is pretty powerful.

Coty likes this.
  4. Coty

Coty Member

Thanks guys , so I'm gonna max out my Combat surgeon just got to the 7th panel. Then ill max my dark lord and wait to pull on something couple weeks probley ....thanks again.for the advice

5. Sovereia

Sovereia New Member

MP lacks good breakers so I would recommend maxing RNG then maxing WHM. As for solo both are good jobs for farming as well but I would personally lean towards RNG for speed when farming seeds and cards. Ofc every job has benefits but I would say that DNC, DRG, and SCH have impressive longevity and strength for farming, MP, and monthly events. So I would recommend hunting them after you max out WHM and RNG

6. Coty

Coty Member

I'm gonns.start working on.RNG in couple.days almost done.with first two now