1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon crafting list

Discussion in 'General' started by FartingJoy, Jan 3, 2017.

1. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...z21MunLCC4zJ18Po_nI3IVbFk/edit#gid=1811202626
    This weapon crafting is relatively new in JP too. So GL really got an OP start with all the FFRK and crafting options. From what i heard. Weapons will require seeds to upgrade. And a waiting proccess for it to complete. Players can use magicite to finish upgrade. Or expand upgrade slots. So i guess its one of those wait and breed style.
    Weapons will increase A random stat after each complete and after certain # of completes. It will gain a set passive(passive list-doc above). Then back to stat increase and repeat.
    All weapons will also have a set limit on stats. Eg mx HP2000. Break 200 etc. so in the end. It may really be the passive abilities that make certain weapons shine.

tech analysis added jan 18
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/comments/5ofi9f/weapon_modification_a_future_look_at_way_points/

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    L1ght3N, Maharib, cgHaxor and 3 others like this.
  2. Crazy carppy

Crazy carppy New Member

This looks interesting. When do we get it?
    Do we have an idea of which and how many seeds for upgrading?

3. Wolf

Wolf Administrative Partner Staff Member

i pinned this, as the information is nice.
    update it when needed, thanks

( pinned, means thread pin to top of section thread list regardless of post date )

4. Griv

Griv Member

Ok now that we have that in global, there is something I don't understand. How come some weapons get an additional stats and others not ? Or is it just because it's new in jp too so people do not know yet all the new stats ?

Also I read on Reddit that you need 14 544 000 seeds to max 1 stat and 58 176 000 to max them all... (link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HUBnXGYWoTcOgDUG5EuAPEQ0m8idx0vWwk3o9upZ624/htmlview#gid=0)

And last thing, last uprade is with a waiting time of 100hrs...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  5. Coty

Coty Member

I just boosted my magic on my hermit cane or w.e it's called but costed me 100000 in blue seed I think and 2 day waiting time

6. FartingJoy

@Griv yes indeed the emptys r wat ppl dont know yet. but u can mostly figure out from other jobs of same batch. and 100h? that seems waay too quick..lol

7. SabbathTruth

SabbathTruth Member

I'm using warlock atm, would boosting break power be prioty for my mage? Seems to be the weakest stat...... Thx for any input!

8. FartingJoy

More like boost magic so u can nuke harder... in MP. brk would be OK for SP, but then y pick this weapon if u wana use it in Sp?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Coty likes this.
  9. Dmbob

Dmbob New Member

But for mage, the 100% water damage on the first weapon (rune staff) isnt better on the orb on kill +3 of the second weapon (hermit cane)?

10. Josh Riel

Josh Riel Member

As an aside, if you use 100 stamina, you shave off about 3:20. 100 stamina is pretty easy to do every day.
    So for a 100 hour wait, you'll shave off around 12 hours.
    Turning the 4+ day wait into a mere 3.5+ day wait.
    Of course if you use more stamina...

It's cool that they are making stamina use have such an impact. All joking aside, it is significant.

11. Maharib

Maharib Active Member

The stat increases aren't as valuable as the auto abilities so modifying all the small quick stats to try and unlock a new auto ability would be the way to go.

12. Coty

Coty Member

I just got my piercing break 22%