1. New Emoji section added

MP Stamps, Enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior of Light.......not yet

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ong Bak, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Ong Bak

Ong Bak New Member

Hello all.
    I am new to this game & I am an f2p player. I have read multiple articles in various places & it's all still very mind boggling. There is tons of stuff that I don't know or understand yet. I play the international version of mobiusff so I hope I have come to the right place.

I have been having some difficulties in the game & wanted to ask for advice as to what I should be doing or not doing.

What do I have?
    I have the 3 starter jobs; Onion knight (skill panel 2), Apprentice mage (skill panel 2) & Neophyte ranger (not played yet).
    I have the 3 fast learner cards I read about somewhere - Salamander, Succubus & Fenrir.
    I bought the following cards, again by reading off the net;
    Warrior (Ares, Geryon, Siegfried, Uranus, Syldra, Phantom, Raiden)
    Mage (Kirin & Sylph).

Where am i & what is going on?
    I have barely managed to reach the Desert runic temple on Ch2. This was by playing a mix of warrior or mage deck......but mostly warrior cos he survives longer.
    I play mixed decks......at times with the fast learner cards & other times with the other abilities I purchased.
    I am having difficulties on a lot of nodes. I manage to reach the boss but then I don't have enough health remaining to fight it out leading to use of a few phoenix downs every now & then.

What should I do?
    This is where I need help & advice of what steps I should take so that I can complete the chapters & start having access to some farming options to strengthen my abilities.

Sorry if this write up was too long but I tried to give the best picture of my current standing in the game. Any & all advice will be highly appreciated.

Last but not least.....how long does the free magicite last & what is the best to purchase. Currently I only bought a few phoenix downs.

Thx all :).

2. FartingJoy

FartingJoy Active Member

Buy mobius box ASAP. And always save enough next month to renew right away(~15-20days save up depending if u MP for magicite too). Summon a new job. Anything is better than starter jobs. Thne use watever seeds u have to level ur new job. Try to build a deck that produce the seeds ur new job require. Those fast learners are good for early on NP. Never buy PD/elixer(at ur point)/ability tik/pretty much anything. Except summon job/occasional buy the 4pack growstar/summon really really good event banners(currently none). Ur magicite never expire(those days were long gone).
    With ur new job. U should have much easier content clear. Clear the time limited content 1st(bc they are time limited........). Then clear chapters. Each complete gives ur cards hight level cap. When u have cleared untill nothing left. U will be the 1 writing tips here. Lol

Sovereia and ~VaLkyn~ like this.
  3. Xaytsr

Xaytsr New Member

I think FartingJoy covered just about everything just wanted to add make sure you find a class you like/enjoy asap don't waste seeds on starter jobs until you complete the 8th panel on your favourite job.

As soon as ur deck is strong enough/u are high enough hit gigantuar terrace and pleiades lagoon and get those 5 star materials.

But most importantly of all I wanted to say welcome to the game and good luck o/