Took vacation and........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SabbathTruth, Nov 28, 2016.

1. SabbathTruth

SabbathTruth Member

hello all....

I happily took a vacation to Punta Cana, 2nd year anniversary :) thank you.....which I would recommend to anyone by the way, and while there enjoying the rays and weather I decide, hey... why not jump in the pool for a second before I start to read a book, all proceeded normally and everything worked out exactly as I had planned, except for the minor detail of having my iPhone in my trunks!!! :cry baby:

If that's wasn't bad enough, I filed a claim through Tmobile insurance minus 175$ :face slap1:

And receiving the replacement after 1 week of vacation plus 2 days of incompetence on the insurance side, I received a nice card inside the package stating "smile, this device has been pre-tested and certified working"

With the ways things were going I'm sure you would have guessed the screen on the replacement was not responding properly! A whole section on the lower end of the screen is not responding and when typing even now, you can press letter "d" and you get "deeidfh" o_O

So I call the nice insurance people and request a replacement, for the certified working and pretested replacement! the insurance company now tells me, since it's working and just has a defect I need to now call another number and request a replacement from T-Mobile!! :-O

Well I need to get back to work now so, to finish the story I call the T-Mobile number and they say "sorry, yada yada" we'all ship you a replacement, "hold please" ............ "hold please"........ "unfortunately we are out of stock right now, it should be shipped within 7 days"
    :eek:

Still waiting for the replacement currently, wasn't able to redeem my magicite for almost 2 weeks, so now I'm running with no möbius gift box, but hey, looking at the bright side, at least I didn't get Zika!

:face slam:

cgHaxor likes this.
  2. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

Welcome back (partially)!