1. New Emoji section added

MP Stamps, Enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Team Elysium

Discussion in 'Dungeons' started by Alkaiser, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Alkaiser

Alkaiser Active Member

When nine and nine meet nine, the depths of reason shall stir. When the seal of creation is broken, a voice like thunder shall sound, and thou shalt know—We have arrived.

- Team Elysium -

Recruiting elite blanks for a solid party!

A small group of elite, active, cooperative, helpful, fun, open-to-constructive-criticism, goal-oriented, non-toxic, and non-troll blanks who knows how to play MP well.

Pros:
    - FB group messaging for easier communication
    - Easy party
    - High win rate
    - Very low chance of a failed run
    - Quick finish
    - Preparation to future 3*+ boss fights
    - Better MP experience

Current Members: 25/27

Requirement:
    - At least 1 4* Non-Starter Job

Knows how to:
    - Observe the action preview of others
    - Undo and correct actions based on team chain
    - Wait and re-order turn of action
    - Use request stamps appropriately

If anyone is interested to join, don't hesitate to send me a PM. :)

[Elysium] Ark

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MobiusElysium/

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  2. AlphaFish

AlphaFish New Member

I like your swagger, I assume by GMT+8 you are referring to your time zone, I was tryingbti get anbudea for time of day you would be planning on running party. Care to share?

3. Greeneyes

Greeneyes New Member

Not sure what GMT +8 means, but I have a maxed Magus with lvl 26 'draw water orb' and lvl 26 blizaja, 26 blizaja, and 36 blizaja.(yeah I know should have upgraded Aja or just blizard..live and learn. )
    I have seen many guides and am as prepared as I can be currently.
    Also I'll be willing to throw more cash at the game in a few weeks steadily.
    I intend to play competitively and very regularly, just need some guidance as ive never played the jp version.

4. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

Bro Alkaiser, i'm also from GMT+8 time zone.....

are you a Singapore player?

i have not maxed any job, currently playing as a Samurai, cards in my decks are either all Pupu cards, or Earth / Ice / Wind Sword card with rental Hades.....

am i suitable to be in your party?

(actually i intend to play solo, co-op with AI)

5. Alkaiser

Alkaiser Active Member

Your assumption is correct. :) I'll start playing Multiplayer as soon as it starts in an hour, but I will run a party of course after I gather enough comrades to join me. Are you interested? Can you list your available jobs and their corresponding multiplayer decks? Thanks!

Sorry for the confusion, GMT+8 is a specific Greenwich Mean Time in SEA. Wait, 3 Blizzaja? I suppose, Blizzaja is kinda an inefficient use in Multiplayer. Blizzard on the other hand is much better of a choice. I've never played the JP version too but I played a lot of RPGs before so this is kind of the same thing. If you need some guidance, a lot of people in the forums are willing to help you. :)

Dude night, are you from the PH? I'm from the PH. :) I think you need to have at least completed half of your 4th panel. A samurai will do but you need to focus to increase your atk dmg. Can you post the stats of your samurai? :)

6. dubhai

dubhai New Member

It so easy right now. 2 star ifrit is no challenge. already maxed out tyro. Im waiting on 3 star ifirt

Greeneyes likes this.
  7. Greeneyes

Greeneyes New Member

Blizaja has higher damage output after 9999 + is unlocked than any other blizzard attack.
    And yeah Dubhai.....shi was wayyyy to easy. Like not a challenge in the least...
    Wish I didn't keep getting stuck with garbage breakers though run through would be over in minutes if they just spammed attack like they're supposed to.
    I do now see the benefit of having multiple classes on panel 4 with maxed decks now though.
    Can solo easy with a few of your own good decks and never have to worry about garbage randoms.
    Back to the ground I guess!

nightkids7089 likes this.
  8. Greeneyes

Greeneyes New Member

Sorry dude you must have mistaken my politeness for noobness. Aja spells have the highest damage output period. No need for parties multi is a joke. Way too easy even for ftp. Good luck though!

9. Eric

Eric SOLDIER 1st Class ( on Hiatus ) Staff Member

-Aja spells have the highest damage output, but also the highest orb cost. We also don't have any that can go past 3* yet, making Single target significantly more cost/damage effective for the time being.

1* MP is pretty easy, but 2* requires atleast a rudimentary party.

Be nice :D

Alkaiser likes this.
  10. AEnema

AEnema New Member

Wasup swagger!