Some advice requested

Discussion in 'Cards' started by SabbathTruth, Dec 1, 2016.

1. SabbathTruth

SabbathTruth Member

hello,

Attached are my top cards, and inventory with the first 4 being my strongest cards and most often used, sometimes using fat chocobo or moogle when needed. nothing fancy which is what concerns me when I see so many cards I'm not using that eveyone else is using?

Warlock is my main job currently, and wondering if I'm missing a card or strategy with cards? Specifically "Break defense down" or any FFX cards?

I did miss icie and pupu, which seem to be "must have" cards :cool:

Since I have warlock with water buffs I'm thinking getting my shiva 4* and shiva sic cards, both to ability level 8 first, then getting my ifrit sic to level 8.

After that I'm not sure? Maybe getting 4* ifrita? Or another fire aoe card? Or "break defense down" card since my mage is weak in breaking? Don't want to miss another "must have" card if available? Thx for any input :)

IMG_2276.jpg IMG_2277.jpg

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  2. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

Depending what other jobs you have or would like to have in future. For now the 4*MP cards are enough to clear all content including 3*MP(if you have the right job for right boss). I also did my hades 1st. Then realized it's prob a waste cuz everyone rents that. Faith/shift/force are nice but 3* vs4* not much difference. But you can use it on all job(great for ATKer/healer/even breakers for 1* or 2*). Boost great for breakers. 3-4not much difference. But next month 5*. 3vs5* well you know. Damage cards gets the most benefits from augumenting cuz limit breaks on 4*. Break down defense id say is really nice. Helps a lot in Mp. Great for battle score in SP. if is just 2* boss or regular SP content. Literally anything is fine when ur 8*. For 3* MP or towers is another story.

3. SabbathTruth

SabbathTruth Member

IMG_2287.jpg IMG_2286.jpg

All current content is completed. My plan is to level Dancer which I already pulled, and was hoping to get Ace Striker, having one of each class and take advantage of my mage cards with him, but is on hold for the moment:-( current jobs above

The cards I normally rent are Icie or Ifrita, since I have single ice and fire cards along with shiva 4* area card, I round it out with a area fire card and use my hades for healing. I think because I don't have pupu or icie cards I feel I need to use my own cards for healing and rent attack cards? Has been working so far :) Thx for the reply

So are you suggesting getting a break down defense card?

4. Sovereia

Sovereia New Member

To my understanding after the gigantaur map is released there will be a farmable material for augment of 3* to 4*. when that occurs I would suggest support cards for MP and damage cards for both MP and SP. Personally I don't see the break defense down cards needed unless you are a breaker in MP. Ofc that's a matter of opinion and I'm sure someone will be disagreeing with me somewhere lol. So I suppose it would best be phrased by your form of gameplay.

5. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

The new farmable to my understanding is 4* to 5*. Not 3-4(still limited growstars). In JP ppl consider 3-4 harder than 4-5 lol. Also nothing (maybe Hermes) is really needed at this point. Or later. But you will eventually build up ur deck. Break down is good for all except healers. Breaker can use for more control. Attacker can use for more yellow down and help breaker. Defender can use simply cuz 2taunt is all need and other slots r free.