1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Sicarous 5*

Discussion in 'Cards' started by Wicked, Dec 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Wicked

Wicked New Member

Hello all, first time posting here. Recently I realized that I can farm a pretty decent card from mp. New to game also. I got the sicarous shiva ranger card and upgraded to 4*. When i go to upgrade to 5* it shows you need 2 4* blue crystals and 3 question marks. Anyone know what the last three mats are and how i can get them?
    Thank you in advance if I dont reply back with thanks. Im very bad at following up on forums.

2. Ombet

Ombet New Member

The "?" Mark means the material still not available in the game. Probably SE will add them with upcoming 4* MP. You can also check Altema site if you want to see what it would be.

~VaLkyn~ likes this.
  3. Wicked

Wicked New Member

Would you know a date? Sorry, new game impatience. Managed to get water sic and wind sic to 4*. I know this is not the right place but would it be ok to run those two hermes and artemis? Or no, sorry still new to game.

4. Wicked

Wicked New Member

I have dancer, and i actually farmed enough over the weekend to get to 6th panel. First job summon i got him. thinking about summoning a couple others? Or just stick with dancer for now?

5. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

Stick with dancer for now. Getting the card to4* doesnt mean ability is maxed. If ur ability lv 1. Then ur looking at 52more cards fused into the orginal for a max lv card

6. Ombet

Ombet New Member

Lol. I dont know. Im not dev guy. Yes go *4 or even *5 for hermes that would be nice. But for artemis i dont think so since there is a card called "Knight of the Round" that gives you Brave, Boost, and Faith in near future.

7. Coty

Coty Member

It's gonna be hard to get the mats for *5 sic's I'm hearing from other people we can only get the mats from *4 boss fights and I'm struggling with *3 fights as D.K *8 usually 3/4 times it's cause my team is not on point :( but I got all my sic cards *4 maxed can't wait to *5 them