1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Shiva 3* solo (AI) teams

Discussion in 'Guides' started by cgHaxor, Nov 28, 2016.

1. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

Hey all. I figured I'd start a thread to document different strategies for soloing (with AI buddies) the 3* Shiva fight. Please reply & share your own methods!

2. cgHaxor

Player deck: White Mage, Flameforce, Fire Pupu, Ifrit Sicarius, Fire Taunt
    AI 1 deck: Dancer, Haste, Faith, Cure, Fire Taunt
    AI 2 deck: Dancer, Barrier, Wall, Boost, Fire Taunt
    AI 3 deck: Knight, Fire Taunt, Water Taunt, Curse, Water Pupu

Battle flow: Player targets Guard B to start lowering orange bar. Have AIs target boss for 1-2 rounds to stick Curse & Taunt, then target Guard B to break. Kill Guard B. All target boss through one break to get her really low HP. Then all target Guard A. Kill Guard A. Kill boss. Collect loot.

Why this works:
    White Mage has a 150% boost to Fire damage. As support, casting Fire Pupu puts fire weapon on everyone, increasing their damage to the red break bar for faster breaks.

Alternate cards/strat:
    1. For player, instead of Fire Taunt, can use the new Paine card to for debarrier effect during breaks. That speeds things up quite a bit. I imagine you could use a damage-type, if you wanted to.
    2. For support AIs, can use White Mage instead of Dancer. Don't bring Boost, maybe don't give them Taunt either, have the AI stay on the boss, and no-break-kill Guard B, break boss & lower her HP, then no-break-kill Guard A, then kill boss.
    3. For tank AI, can probably use Scholar instead of Knight, but swap out Water Pupu so it doesn't over-write the flame weapon buffs (especially if you're using a break strategy).

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    ~VaLkyn~ and GulDucat like this.
  3. NoisePilot

NoisePilot Active Member

This is great Subaru. We should play sometime; it's been a while. :)

Do you have any tips on skillseeds? I can average 200k on CG, but I don't know, I don't feel like I get too many seeds and I want to max the jobs I have.

4. cgHaxor

Way to derail my thread. :p 200k at CG is still pretty efficient. If you have assassin, use your ultimate immediately then tap attack away the rest of the mobs. You can also go for 1 million at 5 stamina nodes on Hunters Island map. Send me a PM with your jobs, 4* cards, and skill seed needs.

5. NoisePilot

NoisePilot Active Member

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to derail you. :p