September 8th Event information. (Multiplayer/FFRK)

Discussion in 'Events' started by Death, Sep 7, 2016.

1. ImpurestClub

ImpurestClub New Member

Could someone give me a quick rundown of how orbs work in multiplayer? It looks like they're shared to some degree, but I'm not sure how exactly the mechanic works and I'm worried I'm making life harder for other people.

2. Rocky

Rocky Active Member

Orbs are generated for EVERYONE anytime ANYONE uses a basic attack. So ideally the people who NEED orbs (ie. Damagers, healer) need to expend orbs and wait. Then whoever will be doing basic attacks (ie. Breakers) go last! You're individual drives determine what orbs you get from other people's attacks.

ImpurestClub likes this.
  3. ImpurestClub

ImpurestClub New Member

Ahhhh that makes sense. Thank you!!

4. Mick

Mick Member

Anybody suggesting that is FFRK cards is a 'must have' card? Recently i was been busy a while and didn't manage to catch up this new multiplayer event...
    FFRK cards is strong? How to get them?

5. Rocky

Rocky Active Member

Ifirit card for your job is nice and a legendary pack that matches your role/job.

6. Mick

Mick Member

I am playing a knight now... which pack suits me lol

7. [F]

[F] Active Member

The one with the warrior card, if you think about getting a mage type better get the one with it as well.

8. Mick

Mick Member

i think i will get warrior type but summon pack 1 or pack 2?
    I saw the notice that SE is refunding the summon tickets?
    Will it available if i summon now?

9. [F]

[F] Active Member

Summon now and you will get the refunds, if you summon after the 13th you won't get any anymore. Pack 1 is mage, pack 2 is warrior+thief. Just check them before buying you can see the description if you tap the box and not the purchase button.

Mick likes this.
  10. Mick

Mick Member

Will my job play an important role there?...
    I play MP few times but seems like im useless LOL... no damage and not good in Break or Heal...

11. Rocky

Rocky Active Member

At the current level of content 1 and 2* you really don't NEED a defender. That being said, later on they are a must. You also can help you group in ways other than just damage or healing, like you can help the breaker (use a moogle card and melee swing to help generate orbs for the healer and damager). Or if you have Warrior(Gladiator) bring Comet for Ifirit so your damagers can do crazy bit hits.

Mick likes this.
  12. Morrigon

Morrigon Member

Where is this info from please? I was just curious if you summon after the 13th what happens, it's just half cost anyway or you just get a big fat sorry that's how the cookie gets munched and you got none?

13. [F]

[F] Active Member

It was mentioned on the forum chat by @cgHaxor he can give you links to where he found the info. But regarding purchases after the 13th? I don't know anything about that. With the way they SE delivered the info, I doubt that they'll lower the price or still give out summon tickets after the 13th ends. They could've included that they will be reducing the price or something, but they didn't so there is a low possibility of getting the price low after the 13th.

EDIT: I found this link though http://information.mobiusfinalfantasy.com/ne/2016/09/07/khuhgq8iq3854heekhfai438uhkfuahk48113e.html

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    Mick and Morrigon like this.
  14. Morrigon

Morrigon Member

Awesome thanks F! :)

15. [F]

[F] Active Member

No worries :)

16. Mick

Mick Member

After few rounds, I found out that Ranger & Mage (attack & support) types are marvelous!!!
    They do massive damage and can't live without healers mages... So envy... I had a feeling to invest for another job pull...:(

17. [F]

[F] Active Member

Every job is good, don't worry about small stuff like that. All of them are good in one thing and also in some specific bosses.

Mick likes this.
  18. Morrigon

Morrigon Member

I second what F just wrote. Certainly don't get hung up on the job pull, for multiple reasons the least of which include, even the starter jobs can get you started and give you a taste for free. As soon you can and you get a summoned job then you can stretch a little and feel a bit more power, if nothing else this helps with playing. (Something you obviously know but maybe a future reader won't :) ) but on top of all that there are caps in the game so eventually you'll reach a limit and you'll probably want to try something new anyway. What really matters is are you having fun and not to worry about what someone else does or is doing etc. :)

Mick likes this.
  19. Mick

Mick Member

Yup, my knight would do well in Tower event :D Having fun!
    I like MP too :p So I want an OP job~
    So far I only got 1 job (knight) 3rd panel, the rest like starter job only 2nd panels...
    Going to complete the 4th panel soon...::mog::
    Anyway, am hoping to get mage once complete my knight become royal guard~ Glass canon~

20. [F]

[F] Active Member

If you'd like some tips about the defender role, you can ask @Boyd about that. Defenders are his secret favorite job. (Not really a secret now though btw since he would always blurt out how good a defender job is. Well, he just wants to make it a "secret" lol) Anyways, go ask him. He's far knowledgeable about defender jobs than me.