1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Scholar's best deck for Tonberry Tower Event?

Discussion in 'Deck Help' started by Aarkay, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Aarkay

Aarkay Member

So guys, what's the best deck build for upcoming tonberry tower event? I have a 8* Scholar and planning to use Nekomata, Barrier, Ifrit sicarius and pure wind(I don't have Hermes).

What do you guys think would be the best deck for Scholar? Should I drop pure wind and add a Debarrier or another attack card for other bosses?

Also, which weapon is more suitable among Hermit Cane and Trismegistus?

Hermit cane gives a 11% boost to magic, has elemental third strike +1 and ultimate charger +1% compared with Trismegistus.

Trismegistus gives a 35% boost to break power, one more crit star, an additional action during break and an additional 30% more damage when an ability of the same element is used in succession.

Trismegistus seems better to me with the higher break power and extended break +1, but Hermit cane has ultimate charger +1% and higher magic so I wouldn't need to depend on having to always use the attacks in succession.

2. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

That deck is a fine starting point. However, I think Hermit Cane might be better. The more you break this boss, the stronger he gets.

Aarkay likes this.
  3. Aarkay

Aarkay Member

Yeah, true. I think I'm gonna use the hermit cane and also experiment with Trismegistus.

4. Sir

Sir New Member

Doesn't trimegistus have a higher break power? Then hermit cane

5. Aarkay

Aarkay Member

Yeah, it does but higher break power isn't needed for the upcoming tower event. But it does have an extended break +1.