1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Ranger Deck suggestions

Discussion in 'Deck Help' started by P600, Jan 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. P600

P600 New Member

I got a x8 ranger, with some good ranger ability cards, all Ranger Sicarius 4*, all element papus 4* and some support cards.
    I read that the Ranger have high points on MP, so was just hoping to takle the 3* Sicarius.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

2. Rkarker

Rkarker New Member

3 star MO I'd go for Artemis two pupu for resist and opposing element pupu.

3. P600

P600 New Member

Thanks bro. But how about the 4th? And i see some dancers using opposite papus, but i really dont get why. Sorry.

4. Rkarker

Rkarker New Member

You'd be using 3 pupu total two resist and one opposite. The opposite helps your break power. Dancers use it because it will apply the normal attack buff to the entire party. The most important part about the harder multi player bosses is to play your role and stick to it. Don't hybridize or try to dps if you are a breaker.

~VaLkyn~ likes this.
  5. P600

P600 New Member

Oh, ok. Thanks alot.

6. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

Against odin. Must have--Boost/offence pupu. Optional--defence pupu/curse(to chain and to quickcast free space for boost/BDD(rock type for chain)/taunt(get last tiny bit yelow and action up).
    Against hash. Must have--boost/offence pupu. Optional--def pupu/curse/BDD/taunt/FFRK WOL(150% wind enhance. Iv ran 3rangers 1dancer and easy kill 3*hash.)
    Shiva/ifrit--just pick another job

~VaLkyn~ likes this.
  7. P600

P600 New Member

Nice, but what is BDD? And also, which ability card has taunt, cant find it in the shop.

8. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

BDD = break down defence. BDD aoe still unobtainable from shop. Its early access only. ST BDD can be purchased in shop. But aoes r more furture proof. For now STs r fine.
    Taunt currently no replacement and cannot be obtained. It was from time limited FFRK pack. Its the card all defenders need and most ppl dont have. Sad. Lol

9. P600

P600 New Member

Is it ok if i use Chuchulainn card for lower def againt break or is it not necessary? I have a Flora also, but in not sure if it can help.