1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Question about WM in MP mode

Discussion in 'Dungeons' started by Elrath, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Elrath

Elrath New Member

To the White Mages out there and anyone else who cares:
    What should a WM be doing during the time their support cards are on cd? I just ran a 2* Ifrit and we lost due to the time limit.

I felt like I was doing a decent enough job in keeping our team alive but other then that, I felt pretty useless. What I ended up doing most of the time while waiting for my support cards was recycle all my orbs except for my life orbs. Of course, because of that, attacking was extremely limited.

So my question stands. What should a WM be doing while waiting for their support cards?

2. Rocky

Rocky Active Member

Spamming auto attacks and using drives to manipulate which orbs you get I guess? or maybe bring an ice single target spell to burn off orbs?

3. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

You should usually be able to contibute or prepare to contribute. Drive away orbs you don't need. Buff party's attacks and defenses. Attack to build orbs. Help damage when the boss is broken. Stuff like that. Consider taking two healing abilities.

4. dubhai

dubhai New Member

I main WM
    It comes down to your team. Knowing when to buff. Also having your cards maxed. I mean 4 star with all their abilities and such. I am currently even using the max tyro. The fast my team has beaten ifrit 2 star is within 5min including the minion A. So if your team is at a low level and their card have yet to be max then you are out of luck. You can play with 4 support bufff cards or 1 ice elemental (shiva and such)and the rest buff cards.
    Now I am not sure how the even will turn out when ifirt 3 comes out but that is to be seen. It comes down to your ability cards power and level