1. New Emoji section added

MP Stamps, Enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Picking a job to work on...

Discussion in 'Jobs & Skill Panels' started by Xaytsr, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Xaytsr

Xaytsr New Member

So let me start by saying this is my first thread here and I hope its in the right place and everything but if not hopefully someone will be kind enough to move it to the correct place.

Now... What I'm looking for here is a bit of advice on what job to work on so let me list what I've got:
    White Mage
    Dark Knight
    Ranger
    Scholar
    Dragoon

What I want:
    I'm really looking for something with good survivability which can let me auto through events and farm skillseeds. Not to mention its gotta look good too.

Should I work on one of the jobs I currently have or should I save up my summon tickets and hold out for something else?
    Please bare in mind I'm not aiming to get good scores or anything. My priorities atm are completing events and story (I'm too casual and don't get much time to play at present).

Any and all input will be greatly appreciated.

2. SlowNail

SlowNail New Member

I have Scholar and find it boring.

I went with Dragoon and I like it a lot. His ultimate is ridiculously strong and got me through every map. He was squishy at first, but at Skill page 7 so far and he's a beast. I gave him Hades and area attacks and he's well away.

3. DonAnDou

DonAnDou New Member

I have a black mage, assassin and dragoon. Although I've panelled 8 all of them.

With the selections you have, i'd suggest you go for Dragoon, like the person above said, he's strong and can carry you through most Single Player events/maps. Just don't rely on him that much when it comes to Multi-Player.

4. Soul nomad

Soul nomad New Member

I also have a 8* dragoon like they said he's good in SP because of his high health, heal drives, and good breaking power. However in MP his weakness is his break power and lower magic which I personally add a pupu, boost, and a faith to my deck to make him more dependable

5. FartingJoy

FartingJoy Active Member

Dragoon for all SP purpose. Especially this tower. But sounds like u don't care. MP white mage. It's the only 100 rated in JP right now. But that's cuz the heart orb start. Comes long in future. But now is also good. Is a safe invest job. But it all depends on what you like and have

6. Sovereia

Sovereia New Member

I've heard many go of things a about scholar mainly because of its dependability and survival basis in both MP and SP. Ranger is good for MP in Odin and hashmal. Personally I dislike dragoon but after it's maxed the stats are decent. In all honesty I would recommend Samurai for damage output, look, and fun, and Dancer for easy auto in nearly every situation.

7. FartingJoy

FartingJoy Active Member

I'm sorry. Samurai for damage output? With all your jobs? Mage and black Mage will easily 5x out damage samurai. In MP 3* samurai only flicks the boss. Even in JP when his hit is 9999cap unlocked /just now. Is still not that good. For SP he is too squishy..... outfit yes indeed unique. But defiantly not a good attacker. Unless u can spam ulti every turn.