1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

My next step

Discussion in 'Deck Help' started by Belwas, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Belwas

Belwas New Member

Greetings all.

First of all i am playing on the Global version of Mobius. I am currently you Dark Knight Job. I have 10 Summon tickets and 149 Ability tickets. I am Using Hades, Mephistopheles, Siegfried and Ares, who are all 3 star and none of there abilities are levelled.

My questions are:
    What should i spend my summon tickets on?
    What should i spend my ability tickets on?
    Who should i 4* first?
    Are there any changes you would make to my 4 cards above?

I would like your advice as i don't particularly want to spend tickets and then regret it later on.

Regards,
    Matt

2. Ashe

Ashe The Last Hunter Staff Member

I'd say it's best if you use your summon tickets for jobs. That way, in the future, if they release a new job you want there's a better chance you'll get it. Or you could save them for the next legend card summon they have. It's up to you really.

I have both 4* Hades and Ares, and both are excellent cards imho. Personally, I think a 4* Hades would be better first choice because you'll gain a skill at level 5 that makes it harder for enemies to dispel your boons. However with a 4* Ares you get the skill to break the damage cap at level 8 (along with the rest of your warrior cards), which is useful for multiplayer if you play dmg role. So, again, really it's up to you because which you augment next because it depends on how you play.

As for how to spend your ability cards, I can't really say. You could get Cait Sith, which when leveled up comes with esuna, or another warrior card. You could also keep saving them up for when they release new cards in the future. Never what they'll have in the shop next. And with a new event starting tomorrow, I'm sure we'll have something new soon to help us with that.

I hope this somehow helps you.

3. Maharib

Maharib Active Member

You could summon a job or save them for future legendary job pulls but be warned if it's anything like Japan it's not going to be easy to pull a legend job and you'll have to be really lucky. I'd pull a job that could be useful now.

Ability tickets you could use now for cards that you need or wait for new releases. The AoE break cards should be released soon and those are going to be really nice.

I wouldn't worry too much about making any ST cards 4* seeing as you can get sicarius cards which are stronger and can also be augmented to 4* by farming MP.

I'd get at least 1 AoE card in the mix because mobs will only be getting bigger in the future and then a full ST deck won't make the cut.

4. Maxim

Maxim New Member

Can you explain how you can augmented the sicarius cards to 4* without growstar?

5. Soul nomad

Soul nomad New Member

To augment Sicarius cards you need two 3* and two 4* gems corresponding to that cards color (green for Odin, red for Ifrit, etc.) Then one prismatic gem when is a combo of Ifrit and Shiva materials or Odin and Hashmal. Gems are found in the material page in the moogle shop and are bought only from MP materials(claws,armour, and quartz)

cgHaxor likes this.
  6. Maxim

Maxim New Member

Was wondering what these gem where for! thanks alot

7. Soul nomad

Soul nomad New Member

Unless that Sicarius presence is that week or you farm claws effectively it takes some time to get an argument set ready however

8. Belwas

Belwas New Member

Thankyou all for your replies.

I've noticed there are a few cards which cost quite a lot of ability tickets to purchase, are they worth getting?

I'm up to 181 ability and 15 summons, i will wait to use them as you all have said. I have done the 3 story modes and nearly finished the exploration maps. What else should i be doing?

Also on a side note for people who know Dark Knight/Lord, should i stick with my 4* Deathbringer X or move over to my new 1* Soulrender? I lose on on atk, bp, mg dmg and Speed. Deathbringer gains more wind orbs, Soulrender gets Improved Criticals+20% and Painful Break+20%

Thankyou all

9. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

Pull job. No summon cards. I was misled reading few month ago saying don't pull jobs. Sooo regret. Now missing 3 jobs.... Only greater summon if you bought whole ability shop and just want those overboosts. This cost a lot ability cards are main target. They r rated better than most attack cards we have now. Great for SP. but MP u will need single target cards. Which sicarius cards now are very good. Easy4*. Stronger than ST shop cards at 4*. The weapon? Is to your preference. I use my 1st scholar weapon on 8*mage sometimes for the extra break. New and upgrade doesn't always mean better. But 2nd tier weapon does have 2 passive. Again is up 2 u.

10. Belwas

Belwas New Member

Greetings all again,

My update is i used my Summon cards on the new ability card event and got -

4* Bahamut
    4* Ifrit
    4* Azazel (Thief)
    4* Philosphe (Mage)

3* Paine
    3* Yuna
    3* Rikku
    3* YRP

My question is what cards should i use for my Dark Knight? Is it worth forking out to get Gungnir (wind) and Poseidon (Water) to make my team all round. My deck would like like:

Bahamut - Gungnir - Poseidon - YRP

Or are there any other ability cards i should get?

11. FartingJoy

How did you get those ffx cards at 3*? Also you need actual. Damage cards not just break cards.

12. Belwas

Belwas New Member

When you do the summon they give 1 4* and 1 3* new card. What would you recommend for the best Black Knight deck?

13. FartingJoy

I'm pretty sure they give 4* ffx cards. For those summons. I did both greater and boost summon. It all comes out to be 4*.
    Best "dark knight" for SP farm? Tower? Or MP. There is no best deck. Just how u layout. I usually Artemis and 2 st card of oppose element. Last slot depends on place. Follow haste/drain/AT only. And quick start all the time. So I don't know what I rent. Battle score 95% over 1mil. Max 4mil on auto. Never below 700k. Once a week I take over for weekly 1000. That's it

14. Belwas

Belwas New Member

Double checking i just noticed that they are 4*. I think the question i should be asking then is what cards i should be focusing on levelling up, and what card i should 4* with my growstars first? In terms of tower etc, i'm not sure, im still new to this game so all i have done is the majority of the explorations, the story line and the limited events that come out. I am not sure of all the other things to do.

15. FartingJoy

Well you pretty much did everything in SP. tower is a different thing to just clear or to top. There will always be a different "suitable" job and deck layout for every tower. So for beginner is hard to match every tower.
    On the other hand. If you can easily clear MP 3*. Then SP normal content is cake. Ur augument should match your job and your future possible jobs. If you like Breaker. Artemis is a must(actually is used for 80% breakers in JP.) good long term investment too. Defender will need taunt ffrk. If u don't have forget this role. Attacker will need ST damage cards !!!9999+!!! If not. Don't join 2* or 3*. MP sicarius cards can get 9999+at 3* and easy 4*. Support will need Hermes(4* recommend for 100% uptime.) if not chap3 pure wind will do fine.
    Basically all support cards don't benefit as much going to 4* except Hermes. Cuz all it does is +deck level and reduce cool down. But is nice to have and eventually goto 5*. All damage cards matters a lot cuz 3* has no 9999+.

16. Belwas

Belwas New Member

Basically i only play Dark Knight atm.

I would prefer to go Damage or Breaker, although i seem to have focused more on breaker cards. In regards to tower are you talking about the events? The latest event i got to level 50+3

I have only now started to do Sicarius, but realise that I am not completely setup for either roll. I have done Odin 1* and Shiva 2*. Which of the 3 is preferable to get first? I have about 280 ability cards atm so i might start spending them.

17. FartingJoy

If you can complete 2* then always do 2*. It's so much more efficient than 1*. And it's fast. Record time 45sec. So not much differ from 1*. But 3* is a different thing. If you don't have literally 90% perfect role deck and level. Ur gona get kicked or die. And it takes me 7-15min. Fun but worth it only on 2xstamina. There is no choice which 2* 3*. It comes in rotation. Now is shiva. 1* always available. What you should get also decides by # growstars. Ability tiks r soo easy to get. Yet you should save them for 5* coming. Always use monster fondlers that u farm to upgrade ability lv. Suggestion for breaker is boost(must). And in 2*/3* you do not even need to bring a single damage card. For attacker right element ST 9999+ will be fine. Faith would be good. And shift/force card of the right element. For both roles you don't need all the defense/heal/debuff cards.

18. Belwas

Belwas New Member

I generally just run with my all fire deck for skillseeds. I'll hold onto my tickets then.

19. Belwas

Belwas New Member

So i've decided to go attacker. What cards should i now focus on for the 3 bosses? Especially for MP?

20. FartingJoy

For the 3* boss u WILL need the right attacker for right boss. U can't just run jetch shot with everything anymore. Have the right job /1best /2pretty good/ Ifrit-1mage 2DK/BM. Shiva-1mage/DK/thief(with defender). Odin-1thief 2BM. Hash-1BM 2mage 3thief.
    Cards-weakness elemental ST or MP(recommended) !!!9999+!!! Damage cards. Actually level 8 ability is highly needed. Cuz ur the only major damage dealer. Healer should pack only buffs maybe 1 debuff. Defender=2taunt 1debuff 1 chain attack if they want. Breaker=pupu+boost. Break down and 1 more card. Even if they choose to damage, all add together=1shot from you. So you need to burst at least 4-5 shots on kill phase.
    Ifrit is chill-Lcie 1shot. Shiva is tougher cuz we currently have no good fire attacker. But scholar and white Mage hit like trucks. Odin is full rely on attacker-but thief's wind resist/earth enhance is great. BM also has 20% weakness bonus so great job for Odin/hash.
    Attacker set could be-"weakness"force/"weakness"pupu/"weakness"4*ST or MP damage/anything else useful. (Tho I would have a back up faith deck if healer doesn't give faith). It's important to save up 5actions and draw enough orbs from the force card to burst the kill. Ulti also charges drive greatly so use after everything to refill. It's usually easier killing the boss than finding a good team.