Multiple jobs

Discussion in 'Jobs & Skill Panels' started by Christian Rondeau, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Christian Rondeau

Christian Rondeau New Member

Hi everyone I'm new here.

I have spent summon cards twice to attempt to get a new job, and both times I got a job I already have.

Had the onion knight and upgraded via skill panel to a knight, then dark knight job, then pulled a knight job card...

Had a mage job, upgraded it to white mage then black mage job, then I pull a black mage job...

Why does it do this... I am wasting summon cards and not getting a new job.

These pulled job cards I am getting that I already have... Are they worth spending the skill seeds on since I already have them?

2. Coty

Coty Member

Only upgrade your pulled jobs as they are stronger then your starter jobs , starter jobs are nothing just put all your seeds into the pulled jobs cause pulled jobs can reach 8 panels as your starter job can go to 6 I think . I wasted alot of time and seeds putting them into the starter job I even reset my game completely after learning that

3. Coty

Coty Member

Pulled jobs are always stronger and have more power and panels to upgrade to *8

4. Christian Rondeau

Christian Rondeau New Member

Ugh! I thought so!

Oh well back to the drawing board. My original jobs of onion night, neophyte ranger and mage are all in 4th tier. But I drew a thief while back and he's pretty strong, and my scholar is coming along too.

5. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

Withoit the early ffrk taunt ur scholar is really no use in MP. But in SP he is solid. Thief is a earth attacker 8*(100%earth enhance). And current only ranger attacker. Better than DK/SAM attacker. Less powerful than mage/BM/mystic sage. Never ever touch those starters. They had their shine when 8*wasnt released. And 4* was max. The onion mage had highest magic in all attackers. Now hes not even 1/2 as good as a real pulled job. No legit onions in tower tops/weekly tops/and MP 3*.

Coty likes this.
  6. Emil

Emil New Member

Focus on your pulled black mage if you like high damage at the cost of breaking your enemy slower, train your knight if you like to tank and barely die even on auto but having low damage, trash your 3 starters and never ever again use em, bte i own a thief and i can barely do 40k-60k damage being full seed 8*, i pulled black mage and is barely 7* not max yet and i'm already doing more tham 100k damage.