Looking to get back in tips

Discussion in 'Jobs & Skill Panels' started by Tikky, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Tikky

Tikky New Member

So I played for a while back in the day decided to reroll for the shits but what job would you guys recommend since most of my Info is outdated so pretty much what I'm asking is best job to start with since I'm rerolling it probably , thnx for any help.

2. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

For attacker occultist and berserker is the best, for healer will b dancer or bard. And defender will b gallant defender job or knight of Avalon if you have the new light taunt card to go against the new 4* Ultima boss event.

I just create a topic for unkillable 4* ultima MP build at the general discussion section which u can follow it.

Hope thast helps

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  3. andi_kan

andi_kan Member

Imho (excluding legend jobs):
    Attacker = Occultist or Rogue (between them, you have all 6 elements covered)
    Breaker = Grappler, Assassin
    Healer = Dancer, Devout, Bard
    Defender = Knight, Monk (both have Wind + Earth so you can cast stun and slow), Paladdin (lacks both Wind and Earth but high HP)

4. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

Monk grappled or hermit is good as most of the monk card is gear towards break..pugilist is good If u have duncan supreme card as u can 3 to 4 shot 4* normal MP sicarius. Tried monk pugilist without duncan and kind of pretty suck

5. Raziel

Raziel New Member

With a decent deck more like 2 shot them.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 7:15 AM
  6. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

Which decent deck r u using?

2 hit kill in SP or MP?

My main monk I'm using is grappler/breaker and with duncan I can break and kill, the best of both world tho I'm only using monk breaker to level my ability cards in SP. Don't really use it in MP

7. Raziel

Raziel New Member

None. I have neither Duncan nor Pugilist.
    But those random Pugilists usually use lightforce, a mix of Aerith|KotR|Debarrier|CDD|Berserk and Ehrgeiz as weapon.

You were referring to "normal MP Sicarius", so me too.

There are several overboosted pugs that even oneshot normal 4* Sicarius without breaking them.

8. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

Dang...now I know why u can 2 shot them..aerith is 1 of the best and OP support card...im using more occultist and bard for support at 4*MP Ultima event. With aerith, it make the 4* Ultima so much easier as long as every1 have a decent card with strong attack..i was surprise that cloud.of darkness pains was doing 200k++ at lv 29 with the help of aerith and dark force

9. Raziel

Raziel New Member

Don't blame Aerith for everything, Pugilists don't need her to 2 shot 4* Shiva Sicarius. KotR + Debarrier are enough.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 1:06 AM
  10. 7ths1gn

7ths1gn Member

Heck no..not blaming aerith In fact I love to b in a pt with some1 that have aerith as it makes it so much easier...miss out on the opportunity to pull aerith on Feb as I was in Europe for a month with my wife celebrating our 7th year anniversary. Hopefully they will recycle their supreme and have aerith card to summon soon.

Well my monk is breaker not attackee so I can 1 shot mobs even with debarrier tho I can 1 shot break the mobs as long as they have a red gauge