1. New Emoji section added

MP Stamps, Enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Important Information for Mobius

Discussion in 'Maikeru Noshijōka YT Mega thread' started by Maikeru Noshijōka, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Maikeru Noshijōka

Maikeru Noshijōka New Member

Here in this thread, I will post three videos of my choice that will give you important information. If you have not watched them yet, highly advise you do so.

This Link is the Future Information Galore. See what Global Mobius Final Fantasy has in store waiting for you.

This video will talk about the FFX Cards and the job Ace Striker. See what you need to know for the upcoming cards and jobs.

This video does a recap on 4WoL and also gives you information about Ch3 pt2 along with explaining 5* Augmentation.

I hope this gives you enough viable information when Global finally releases these exciting contents.

Also, this is where I will be posting links. If anyone ever has any video requests, please feel free to message me anytime.

Update: Here's my story of my first experience playing Mobius Final Fantasy. It was a challenge, but I got through it all.

Update(1): In this video, I will giving info on Single vs AoE and Relevant cards.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    Wolf likes this.
  2. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

Thanks, M. I'll watch them tomorrow. :)

Wolf likes this.
  3. Wolf

Wolf Administrative Advocate Staff Member

thanks for accepting our offer in youtube sharing.
    We believe, this will be a highly effective way to enhance member usership and information
    sharing, nice work

Maikeru Noshijōka likes this.
  4. Maikeru Noshijōka

Thanks @wolf I do my best as always

5. Maikeru Noshijōka

In this video, I explain the two types of cards and show the two types just so everyone can get an idea of what cards they need to get when it comes to AoE.

6. Maikeru Noshijōka

It's been a good while since I posted here. In this video, I'm explaining the mechanics of what they're doing. Also, I'm giving everyone my deepest and sincerest apology for giving false hope.