1. We are sorry for any problems members have had connecting to the forum

We are having intermittent server issues, we hope to resolve them soon @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

How to use??

Discussion in 'Cards' started by Coty, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Coty

Coty Member

Hey guus, I have two cards which I know you don't come across to often. and last time I blew then away on fusion seeds. lol so I got a *4 extranger and a MOG amulet.how do I use then cause when I put a *4 ability card with it to fuse ot shows like nothing will happen and itll eat my card up for 1xp point..please help

2. Soul nomad

Soul nomad New Member

A extranger is used to unlock bonus skills on cards instead of having to use them in combat to unlock them. In order to use it you have to fuse it with a card that already has a bonus skill unlocked or it's unusable.As for Mog amulets there used to boost the fusion success rate for skillseed and abilities by 150%

~VaLkyn~ likes this.
  3. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

For a specific example on the Mog Amulet, you'd want to use it for an expensive fusion (I'm saving mine for level 9 & 10 fusions) with enough other cards to normally get 67% chance success. That would boost it to 100%.

4. Coty

Coty Member

Ohh ok I got it now yea thank god I save mine too. got 3 so far and 1 extranger 2 glows stars