1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Help me decide my next job

Discussion in 'Jobs & Skill Panels' started by Extamnux, Nov 27, 2016.

Next job?

This poll will close on Nov 27, 2026 at 3:10 PM.
  1. Red Mage

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Assassin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Samurai

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Scholar

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. Extamnux

Extamnux New Member

So I finally completed my thief's 8th panel and got my Trickster! Now I can't decide on which job to work on next. What I have that I'm trying to decide between is an Assassin, a Samurai, a Scholar and a Red Mage. All of them have at least their 2nd panel opened and the Assassin and RM have their 3rd opened. I love my Trickster's play style but I'm looking for a little variety. I've looked through some PROS/CONS threads I've found but thought I'd ask about direct comparisons as to why I should work on one before the others. I live for SP and events but sometimes I dabble in solo MP. Any experts wanna help me decide which comes next? Thnx

2. Sir

Sir New Member

I am bias towards mages because that's mainly the deck I but for sake of being fair and parietal. The scholar ability to heal from driving is a huge help in sp. If you don't have taunt though your not really going to want to play as defender for multiplayer. Also the clutch regen helps with the scholar durability in those tough long drawn out battles and its ultimate gives prismatic orbs. If you had dancer I tell you go with that just because you have a theif already so your ranger cards are probably strong already but if you have decent mage cards I go with scholar over red mage as ultimately if you run alit of MP though and you don't have taunts I go with red mage because support cards are still available to get

3. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

I'd say Scholar for diversity or Assassin for synergy. Red Mage and Sam seem too squishy for me.

4. Maharib

Maharib Active Member

I'd go with Scholar as well

5. Extamnux

Extamnux New Member

Sounds like I'll be working on the Scholar, which should be a nice change of pace. Thnx for the replies :D

6. Josh Riel

Josh Riel Member

Scholar was the first job I pulled. I really enjoyed that job until I got the Dancer (now he's a beautiful pink peacock Carnivalist).

But if I wanted to be a defender he's really a cool change from what is usually a tank class.

7. Sovereia

Sovereia New Member

SCH is a ton of fun to play (and I normally don't do mage jobs too often!). It hits decently hard and has nice defense. Plus the weapon for the augment panels is useful when farming seeds. So overall is my first vote

Secondly I recommend SAM, the damage output is incredibly high for even basic attacks.

ASN would be next because it is highly useful for both solo and MP. Nice attack and very nice break.
    RDM has some of the highest magic % I've seen yet but again I'm not a mage type of person lol.