Help farming pneumas

Discussion in 'Deck Help' started by Crazy carppy, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Crazy carppy

Crazy carppy New Member

I need some help with the lagoon. I can't seem to beat the last levels of each island, except for rarely the fire one.
    Class wise I have a dragoon, black mage and an assassin all do e with their 8th card. So has 3 left to finish his.
    I have a scholar a knight and warrior all waiting patiently for their turn. All around the 3rd card.
    Ability wise I just go a 5* zodiark that I haven't done much with yet.
    Working on farming mp for sicarius cards. Too many various cards to list honestly.
    So any tips?
    Should I bring pup's of the color I'm going after for resist? Or do something else?
    Any help is greatly appreciated. This is the first time I've had considerable trouble with anything but the coil.

2. ~VaLkyn~

~VaLkyn~ Staff / November VIP 2016 Staff Member

3. Crazy carppy

Crazy carppy New Member

I often do. It def helps, but I'm still getting floored.

4. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

3min auto--Water boss-scholar. Fire pupu/MP ifrit(or ur strongest fire dmg). Fat choko. Boost. Well this boss with scholar u can even use a troll deck and still cake it. Drive heal/resist water/fire enhance u dont even need cards. Lol this job alone is fine.
    9min auto--Fire boss-scholar. Lcie brand(or strongest water dmg)/2Xfire pupu/fat choko. This boss shift element. U hit it with something it changes opposit. U hit it with wind. It ultis in ur face. Sch water resist is enough to handle the water form. While its fire form kills. So full deck resist on fire and slowly grind it to death with water attack(longest boss of all lagoon). For faster kill u can occasionally check ulti bar. If filled. Just use it on any part of the 3fight. If too lazy then just full auto and afk. Is fine.
    3min auto--wind boss-dancer. Wind pupu/MP hash/fat choko/anything else. Its not that hard with drive heal jobs. If no dancer use thief. Resist wind. Earth enhance dmg.
    3min auto--earth boss-dancer. Earth pupu/MP odin/fat choko/anything else. Same concept as wind boss. If no dancer use ranger. High wind enhance dmg.
    ABOVE ARE AUTO FRIENDLY BUILD. Iv tried many variations with differemt jobs/deck. Lagoon is not really hard with 8*right jobs. 60stam Iv autoed 50+ times by now. Only 1PD on the fire boss.
    Ideal jobs-----Fire boss-sch/hunter/WM/dragoon. Water boss-sch/WM/dragoon/dancer. Wind-dancer/thief/ranger/knight. Rock-dancer/ranger/knight.

L1ght3N and ~VaLkyn~ like this.
  5. Crazy carppy

Crazy carppy New Member

Thank you very much. That was an excellently detailed answer.
    I have some cards to work on, scholar to level, and a dancer to find. Lol