Help! Extra skill replaced by other skill, why?

Discussion in 'Cards' started by WhatIsMyName, Dec 26, 2016.

1. WhatIsMyName

WhatIsMyName New Member

A day or two I fused a bunch of fractals onto my 5* Hermes, and I stopped when I had "Starting Actions Up" in both extra skill slots.

I login today, and now both slots have "Job Change Recast", and my "Starting Actions Up" skills are gone!

I googled job change recast, and it seems that it has to do with some mid-fight job change functionality that isn't even in the game yet. The skill isnt listed in the fractals guide in this forum, either. Can anyone help with this?

Screenshot attached

Attached Files:

Tatcoolx likes this.
  2. Soul nomad

Soul nomad New Member

3. Tatcoolx

Tatcoolx Member

Sad. I think the only way is to fuse fractals again.
    P.S. Maybe they(passives) will change next day again. Like weekday specific::smile tear::::smile tear::::smile tear::

4. Rkarker

Rkarker New Member

I believe that starting actions up are for multi-player only and the job recast is single player. Check the deck
    stats in a multi-player deck and see if they're there

5. Maharib

Maharib Active Member

We should be able to use Job change recast in the next month or 2. It is starting actions up in mp only.

6. WhatIsMyName

WhatIsMyName New Member

@Rkarker & @Maharib
    When I'm standing in the multiplayer lobby (where the moogle shop and the lady are) and I check my multiplayer deck, it still says Job Change Recast.
    However, I noticed when I did a Shiva run, that I started with 5 actions, which means that Starting Actions Up may still be working as you say (3 base actions + 2 more from 2x Starting Actions Up). I didn't think that a MP-only skill like Starting Actions Up would change to a different skill in SP, just thought it'd be useless lol.

Thanks. Never did hear a reply from SquareEnix.

7. Rkarker

Rkarker New Member

Yeah I did some more digging and actions up will show up in the list of abilities with job recast grayed out if you look at a multi-player deck.