1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'General' started by RacerX, Dec 24, 2016.

1. RacerX

RacerX New Member

As you can see, i'm a new player here in ff mobius. I would just like to know if i'm progressing well base on your inputs. My character is an assassin(2nd panel). Currently focusing on doing story quests(last mission was runic temple lvl 5). My deck is composed of hades(21), dynamis(18), byakko(18), and asmodeus(18). All sitting in 3 stars.

My questions are:

1. Did i choose the correct set of cards for my job?

2. How do i upgrade those to 4 stars?

3. Am I required now to farm skill seeds or should I just play along with the story quests?

4. When can i start doing multiplayer mode? Because i hate being carried by team mates. I want to start being useful for the team.

5. When to use magicites?

Hoping for positive feedbacks. Thank you!

2. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

Welcome. I c nothing wrong with ur deck. Only alteration maybe swap hades for artemis. Since everyone rent hades. And artemis is a must for MP. U can just level ur own artemis and rent other ppl's hades.
    1-yes pretty much
    2-u will need to use 2 growstars. U get 1free from buying mobius box every month(always buy it and renew asap. Best thing in this game). U get 1from loging in all16 days. So ~2 a month. Total ~3 a month. Althought i would recommend u not augumenting ur current cards. Since growstars are rare u wana use on better things. Eventually the MP shop(free trade) cards will replace these damage cards. And they r very easy to level and augument(dont use growstars).
    3-play along. Everything comes eventually. Build an efficient (max seed) deck that produce earth seed. Since assassin use tons of earth seeds.
    4-1* boss anytime. 2*boss till u reached panel4. Or just goto forum live chat. Many active ppl will gladly help. NP. 3* sry that cant carry. U need 8*
    5-use only when u feel u need on another job. Never buy panel openers/PD/elixers(maybe)/ability tiks/pretty much anything thats not a job. And summon only when a really good banner comes out otherwiase just save em.

RacerX likes this.
  3. RacerX

RacerX New Member

Thanks for the feedback. For starter, I'm actually having a hard time doing solo right now. I easily get defeated from bosses of chapter 2. The only reason I survive numerous battle with lich is because of phoenix downs. Can you somehow give me a tip on my attack sequence?

4. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

Is because assassin is considered squishy even at 8*. Its power is the super hight break power. Technically everytime u break the boss u "pause" the boss and have a better time to heal, ease ur self. So best defence is offence when u can literally break boss everyturn. Lol. Try to same PDs. Theyr not valuable but kinda handy. U will need in harder MP content(especially assassin). Also. Are u actually breaking the boss? Meaning hitting boss yellow 1st with skill to get it red. Then use normal attack to deplete red and break. Then kill with skill? If not u NEED do that. Also 1normal hit gives 1orb generation. 2connected normal hit gives 3. 3 in a row gives 6. So alway try to hit x3 for efficiencey. U can also try auto mode. Set in attack mode auto. C wat the AI do. And change the game difficulty lower. Tho less seeds and exp. but since u use PD. Id means its already passed ur game level.
    Lastly. This is for lich ONLY as it shift from earth to fire. And assassin has no wind drive. No weakness element. So before it switch to fire. It might be slightly harder. But remember the more/faster u break. The safer it is.

~VaLkyn~ likes this.