1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Game Bugs and Errors

Discussion in 'General' started by xTeKt0n1c, Aug 13, 2016.

1. ragk88

ragk88 New Member

Any1 facing asynchronous issue in multiplayer? Its getting serious recently, sometimes i can't see my teammate action at all, he just stay idle, so i cant see his action toward the yellow gauge, which is big issue for me as i play breaker alot. And sometimes i broke through the gauge (at-least it is in my screen), and when the turn end the boss regain his gauge and killed me. This is making multiplayer so hard especially when u can't see ur teammate action.

2. Zyneris

Zyneris New Member

I'm attempting to play on my PC(desktop) via LeapDroid. First error I got was error 39 - need stable connection. After a few tries it went to error 12 and is now on error 4.
    Any advise on this connection issue since I'm running hardwired.

3. Bunjoy

Bunjoy New Member

I kee getting error 14. And when i play MP, my connection is always broken. Anyone also has the same problem. This is making me sooooooo mad!

4. rnegoro

rnegoro New Member

BUG TYPE : ITEM BASED
    Item involved - fiery gem - obtained from red dragons.
    FFMobius global - Slayed red dragon - dropped fiery gem - doesn't show in inventory bag or slot. Tried this many times , fiery gem dropped- not obtained. Space is still available, other augment items don't have this bug, even molten core is obtainable once dropped.

5. rnegoro

rnegoro New Member

Someone emailed me to check whether it's on auto-sell, and it was on auto sell. Thank you all , problem solved.

6. morphium

morphium New Member

Does someone also have problems with the autosell function of the cards? For most cards it is working. But I have some that won't autosell but the autosell function is active for the cards. Thats realy annoying because I have to sell these everytime manually. The autosell function is 100% active for the certain cards. When I get the card at the end of the fight it won't sell. When I look at the inventory it shows the card as new and when I open the card the autosell function is active for the card. Playing on ios.

7. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

There is an auto sell override which may be active. It's annoying and found in the card catalog.

8. tidez

tidez New Member

anyone else have problems doing the malboro map of Rank A mission Hunter Island?

Character is stuck running and does not load combat at all

9. Michael

Michael New Member

I play on 2 device, ios. I meet error: you logged in ..... save share... please close app", i try to reset app, exit game center id, but no success. Please help me

10. cgHaxor

When I get that error, I just close the game app and open it up again. Works fine for me. How many times have you tried? I also make sure I close the app on one device before opening it in the other. That avoids the error at all.

Michael likes this.
  11. Soul nomad

Soul nomad New Member

I'm farming fantoma's at the top of the mountain at breaker and it's changes my energy by a few points every battle.For example 6 stamina used in one battle then 8-10 spent in the next one. Anybody else experiencing this problem?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  12. MillionKnives

MillionKnives New Member

Guys need help. Im stuck in loading when choosing a battle. From what I observed I only get stuck in nodes with boss in them this also applies in other regions not just collective limit break. I tried reinstalling the game but it doesnt work. Do others experience this? Need help here I cant participate in the event. Btw im playing in android.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  13. Michael

Michael New Member

I will try it, thank u

14. Michael

Michael New Member

I tried and not success,
    I log out device and try it but nothing happen :(

15. iamcalex

iamcalex New Member

i have a problem that has yet to be solved. my game gets stuck at loading screen after the square enix screen when you open the game. it just loads but doesn't go through. it's been like that for 3 days. before that happened, i was at the 1st exploration map and was teleporting to a different location to farm for boss drops. teleporting will get stuck so i force close the game and open. it will open but when i teleport, it gets stuck again. that happened about 3-4 times before i stopped and tried to go to the 2nd exploration map. upon loading, it gets stuck again. i tried to force close and open but it gets stuck at loading. i tried clear cache, clear data and reinstalled but still gets stuck. anybody know what the problem might be and what can i do? thanks for any info

16. cgHaxor

Try reinstalling.

17. iamcalex

iamcalex New Member

i already cleared cache, clear data and reinstalled but still gets stuck. i'm thinking the only way to play is to reinstall and create a new game account

18. fantasticpow

fantasticpow New Member

Help, unable to stop my card from auto selling.
    I tried going to card catalog, turn off the auto sell for the cards, went to battle, card drops and it gets automatically sold away. Tried restarting, doesn't work. need advice.

19. Barz

Barz New Member

hello
    it's since two days i haven't got magecite in multiplayer !!

20. Scoryth

Scoryth New Member

Is anyone else having problems with their Mage Ultimate skill? I don't know about other classes because I don't use Warrior and Ranger decks (unless there's a map that requires X number of kills with a Warrior or Ranger). All of my Mages, regardless of class or card have the same Ultimate - Rain of Ruin. When I cast it, the character uses the normal Ultimate animation (like Bio Blast for Black Mage or Scan for Scholar) but a single (Ruin?) blast comes from my character, strikes the enemy and removes it's health bar as if its dead...but it's still there. I play this game on 2 separate Android devices and have the same problem on both. Anyone else dealing with this? Thanks.

-Scoryth
    The Crimson Renegade