Feng Huang

Discussion in 'Cards' started by nightkids7089, Nov 7, 2016.

1. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

hi all gurus, i wanna find out something.

i thinking of buying the Feng Huang ability card which belong to Warrior class, but hesitate bcos i can't seems to find same ability card to fuse.....but then at the same time i saw some people's rental card is Feng Huang with 3 skills unlocked, some even augmented to 4* and 4 skills unlocked !
    my question is how they do that and where to find ability card same as Feng Huang?
    or they using ability card to fuse?

(sorry if this question is been asked before)

Thank you guys...

2. Griv

Griv Member

You can't farm wind cross yet.

The only way to augment the abilities of that card is to use ability tickets.

For the extra skills, you have to use the card a x amount of time to unlock them, or use an extranger card during fusion.

3. Ashe

Ashe The Last Hunter Staff Member

You can buy cards with their max ability by checking the max ability option at the bottom of the screen in the ability shop. This cost you more than normal, but can be worth it if you don't mind spending that many tickets.

As for skills, you have to use the card in battle (and it has to be at a certain ability level for skill to unlock). In battle, if you see the card flashing that means a skill will unlock afterwards if you've used it at least in that battle.

nightkids7089 and Maharib like this.
  4. nightkids7089

nightkids7089 Member

thanks guys....

oh man......this card already cost 43 tickets, if want to use tickets to maximised it, need to spent a lot !!

nevermind, i will wait for Wind Cross or lesser Wind Cross to come out......since i now have Max Earth Cross, Blizzard Cross and are now farming Fire Cross from Red Dragon

5. Euthanasius

Euthanasius New Member

You don't need to spend that many tickets to buy it every time. You need to spend the large amount of tickets to "unlock" it. If you buy the initial card or you get it through summoning, it will only cost 3 tickets to buy it after that. I managed to pull Firaja and Earth Strike during the free card summon event and they only cost me 3 ability tickets now. The same is true of the Pupu cards that you can buy: the 32 ticket cost only applies to the first one that you buy.