Deck Suggestion for Dancer

Discussion in 'Deck Help' started by mantra, Dec 26, 2016.

1. mantra

mantra New Member

Hello and Merry Christmas, i would like to ask for advice what would be the best set of decks for Dancer as for newbie like me.My recent job i am using currently is Knight Job, lvl 17.....
    So please i'm asking for your help and i would like to play as a dancer job :)
    Thank you for your advice.

2. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

I always suggest this. Try to hit the MP and collect 1 of each sicarias cards from MP shop(they r "free" and produce nice seeds). In SP any thing works. Since dancer is our GL champion ATM. Drive heal/high hp/high break/decent magic. U dont really need to worry about him dying and not killing in SP. try 3sica cards with 1sup(boost or faith). But u will need to eventually prepare a harder MP deck for 2-3*boss. Since SP is where u should level and unlock ur deck not MP. U will need get these cards ready. Fat choko(barrier). Moogle(faith). Artemis(boost). Carbuncle(regen). Purewind(a monster drop. But the only constant"haste" provider other than hermes).

3. mantra

mantra New Member

oh my after i tested it, i fell in loved with Dancers :) Thank you for your advice. For now, i will focus on this deck.
    But may i ask if i got lesser Haste (for haste), which card from my deck i'm going to replace?

4. ~VaLkyn~

~VaLkyn~ Staff / November VIP 2016 Staff Member

Yu need augment that fodder, lesser haste, then the skill leave the "lesser word" and gets "haste". If yu didnt get Hermes, the original card with that skill, yu can lvl up ability the fodder and use it in your deck. MP need Haste in your deck, so that fodder is a must-have, it is the most important card for a support deck.

5. mantra

mantra New Member

sorry but what is MP? sorry newbie hehe

6. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

MP=multiplayer. In MP healer role dancer's support(faith/boost/haste) ability will apply to whole team. Also u will get the auto ability life orb chance up(all sups have this). That is y for MP those listed above cards are important to healers. In this order 1haste. 2barrier. 3faith/snipe. 4everything else. SP MP sicarias cards r enough. If ur not able to max ability them. At least max seed them. So u will have very efficient SP(single player) seed runs.

7. mantra

mantra New Member

So where can i find the best spot for Pure Wind? Victory Hill?

8. mantra

mantra New Member

ok so i got that card, so after i augment it, which of my card i'm going to replace of it?
    My deck for now is Fat Chocobo, Moogle, Artemis and Carbuncle.

9. Josh Riel

Josh Riel Member

I know I'm late to the party, but assuming you are fighting 1* or 2*, not 3* sicarus (only because I also assume you're Dancer hasn't filled his 8th panel), I'd say Fat Chocobo is the one you need to KEEP.

Artemis: Breakers should have Artemis, BUT if you know when to use him keep him.

Moogle: Attackers would probably have Moogle BUT if you know when to use him keep Moogle. I like to have Moogle in my Support deck. Moogle isn't just for attackers.

Carbuncle is probably your best heal you have available, BUT in 1* or 2* battles probably unnessacery as all of your support abilities (I believe) also heal. So probably redundant.

So I'd switch Carbuncle out for Pure Wind.

If you're running 3* and don't have a Carnavalist, or a good deck you're probably dying before it even matters anyway.
    But in that case I'd switch out Artemis.

At 3* Sicarus fights you would hope that Breakers had Artemis.

10. peter racal

peter racal Member

That well wok for now o MP