1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Deck Help Warrior

Discussion in 'Deck Help' started by Joshua Ferreira Zanotto, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Joshua Ferreira Zanotto

Joshua Ferreira Zanotto New Member

So I pulled a stand alone warrior so I'll be going the gladiator route and the ultimate being kinda strong I've chosen to stick with using brotherhood along with the Hades for his other skill with quickening the rate of the ultimate I'm just trying to figure out what other 3 cards to use currently I'm grinding out pupu and want to get 1 fire earth wind and water at rarity of 4 Amy suggestions would be awesome

2. Rocky

Rocky Active Member

I have Warrior, Knight and Dark Knight, and I run the same basic set up for each. 1 Single target damage card (the element opposite the boss is), 1 AoE (not the same as the swarm mobs), 1 Pupu (the same the boss is), 1 Card for skill seeds. I borrow a Hades or quickstart. I alternate between weapons based on if I have a specific need for Wind/Earth/Fire seeds or just an extra ultimate. Once your deck(s) are strong enough you can start stacking them, ie. Sometimes to farm lots and lots of fire seeds I put 1 Aoe and 3 Pupus, manually play with a friend healer card, and get x9-x12 seed bonuses, you can imagine w/ 3 pupu cards of the same element.... you get a lot of seeds.

3. Joshua Ferreira Zanotto

Joshua Ferreira Zanotto New Member

Thanks for the reply made helps out alot just curious how do you know what the mobs are gonna be I know you can tell the boss from description but how for the mobs

4. Rocky

Rocky Active Member

Sometimes it says "earth swarm" or "fire swam" and that's a give away, also generally if the boss is fire, so is the trash monsters. As for PuPu's it's static, there can always be wind, and then each island has a set element additionally. PuPu's are a great place to grind out seeds!

5. Matt

Matt New Member

Hello everyone, i pulled a warrior job too, i would like an advice to the deck i've to build.
    Now i've Bismarck(water 4 star) Jack FF type 0 (fire, 3 star with weaken) Onion Knight( earth) and Faith(raise magic)

my warrior even if i maxed out the abilities card i'm not capable of doing a great damage, i'm stuck at the 4th skill panel.
    Any advice? maybe i've the wrong cards or i've only to unlock the other skill panel?

6. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

"Not capable of doing a great damage" as in 9999? Well warriors (class not this 1job) in general have higher attack/lower magic/normal break in SP. sure u will not be nuking like mages as attack value=/= ability damage. If anyway possible. Warrior has fire+150%enhance panel8. So its fire damage will be more outstanding(still not great). If ur stuck at 9999 1-either ur ability lv is not maxed. 2-is maxed but still not unlocked (just repeatedly use it. Mobius day has better chance). For ur info MP sicarias can get 9999+ at 3* ability lv6. ST/AOE/element-ja need to be 4*card ability lv8. BDD needs to be 5* but thats not the purpose of those cards anyways.

Matt likes this.
  7. Matt

Matt New Member

all abilities are maxed and have auto skills unlocked, but my damages still don't get up, i'm capable of doing 5600 damages if i use jack FF type 0 (weaken) and the weak element .
    Only Bismarck can hit 10000 with the same process, i don't know if i'm doing soething wrong i'm level 37.

8. FartingJoy

Warrior in general is not a great damage dealer even at 8*. If anything possible would be a fire skill. As it has 150%fire enhance. Level does not affect damage/stats in any way.

9. Matt

Matt New Member

okok so i'm not doing anything wrong, thank you :):)

10. Coty

Coty Member

Hey , I got dark emperor at *8 and he does some high damage when I use " ice sword" 100k damage or bolverk 80 I can kill MP *2 bosses one hit, 2 hits max I'm satisfied with dark emperor .
    I'm now working on finishing my explorer and then working royal guard defender I just finished my first *3 IFRIT and had to use 3 PD to get THROUGH BUT GOT THROUGH so I was happy

11. Matt

Matt New Member

i'm waiting for summon tickets XD, right now i'm using ranger job, almost explorer :(

12. FartingJoy

Dark knight has heavy water enhance. Just like mage but not as much. And lower magic. Lower HP. So its like mage's little bro. But yes it is most suited for ifrit then shiva then FORGET the other 2. U WILL need appropriate jobs/role for each 3* boss. If u ever attempt DK with bolvk/siegfried in hash. Im sure u will be PDing more than 3x. My 1st 3*run i used 2PDs (used on pug assassin who wont PD themself). I thought it was a great run. Lol. But eventually u get to a point where using PD is slightly embarassing.... I would work on my explorer. Since its great for hash/odin. And u kinda got DK for ifrit/shiva. Knight is better than warrior. But since u already have warrior anyways. Just wait abit on knight. Also if u do not own taunt(which i assume u dont have. Cuz u use ice sword rather than jetch shot). Then u have no value as a defender in 3*. But in the end the decision is on u lol.

13. Coty

Coty Member

Also working moving my combat suregon to mystic surgeon see what that's like and I don't have any taunts , so if I'm not suited for the appropriate job/roles for *3s I'm not even gonna bother until I am *2s all day till I can roll real good job hopefully
    what's the best job you can get by rolling ATM?

14. FartingJoy

Well WM is great MP/SP job. Especially since we r on ifrit/shiva(beast dmg/def. and heals). No job will be good for all. If u wana nuke. And save trouble of getting many jobs to 8*. Eg mage is ifrit/shiva killer. Thief is odin kill. BLM is hash kill and also good for odin. U can most likely just 8* BLM for flexibility. As it will be enough for ifrit/hash/odin. DEF-skip. Breaker-Depends. If u got like 2+pupus each. Assassin is ok. If u know how to use dragoon well is also fine. But the ideal 3* breaker atm is hunter for ifrit/shiva. Ranger for hash/odin. Lastly-this job is rated our GL best ATM. Yes dancer not only dominated last 2 towers. Is the most tanky healer/great ulti/super break/and heal drives. Id say this 1 "rolls" for all.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  15. Coty

Coty Member

Ok thanks for all that info appreciate it good to know these things.well I got BLM & thief but as starter jobs are they worth maxing out or just the pulled jobs I should really sink my skillseeds into?

16. FartingJoy

NEVER EVER touch/look/think about those starters. Sometimes ppl take starters as a pride,max them, overboost them. But thats just too troll. 1 thing they are good at. ---> weekly score 1trillion+. And topping towers with only 1 card. Lol

17. Coty

Coty Member

Lol good only put some seeds towards them in the beginning that was it so.... cool glad I didnt sink alot seeds into them

18. FartingJoy

19. Coty

Coty Member