1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Circumfering Gardens

Discussion in 'Guides' started by cgHaxor, Oct 18, 2016.

1. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

Circumfering Gardens is a node near the entrance of the El Dorado Exploration Zone. It is a 3 battle, 3 stamina node. As a 3 stamina node, it has some great implications for efficient skill seed farming, but it can be tricky. Here are some tips/ recommendations:
    1. Most of your points will come from the last battle, against a wave of water, wind, and earth mobs (one of each element).
    2. On hard mode, the node drops to four-bomb difficulty around deck level 156. So currently, you can't take a deck of three 4* and one 3* max level cards. (Frowny face.) But, it is more efficient to take two 3* and two 4* than to take four 4* cards. The increase in multiplier overcomes the lower base skill seed count.
    3. A score of 500k is possible but very tricky (see /r/mobiusff post The Secret). Even getting 200k on auto can be tricky, but here's a deck configuration that works: one ST card each of fire, earth, and wind, and one anything-else card (for your most desired skill seeds). That will give you a high scoring ability vs each of the three mobs in the last battle. You may even be able to go with two of those three elements, freeing up a 2nd slot to dedicate to the element you want.
    4. On Mobius Day, on hard mode, at max bombs, and with 200k score, you get an x16.5 multiplier on a base of 92 seeds (assuming two 4*, two 3*, all max seeds). That's 1518 seeds for 3 stamina... 506 seeds per stamina!! :D :D :D
    I hope you're able to use this information to your benefit. And please post further findings/ recommendations of your own!

Update 1: I'm consistently getting 200k+ with one 4* ST spell and one 3* MP spell (9999+ helps a lot). The other two cards I dedicate to the skill seed I want to focus on.

Update 2: the node turns orange at deck level 152. I have been using two maxed 4*, one maxed 3*, and a sub-max level 4* to get more seeds while staying around deck level 150.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    Jacq, Howie, Aengeil and 1 other person like this.
  2. Aengeil

Aengeil New Member

i can only do 100k+ with 3 ffrk lenna ( fire taunt) and 1 ifrit sicarius ( MAX fire seed farm)

3. cgHaxor

Try swapping one taunt out for a different ST spell. You won't get as many fire skill seeds, but you may be able to get more total skill seeds. With proper planning, you'll eliminate the need to farm for single elements. That opens up many more efficient options.

4. cgHaxor

Two updates.
    1: It goes orange at deck level 152.
    2: Two ST spells with 9999+ seem to be sufficient to consistently get 200k+.

GulDucat likes this.
  5. Aengeil

Aengeil New Member

yes its working thx :D
    although the seed a bit lower but it fast who care

6. GulDucat

GulDucat Used Dust Ripper Salesman Staff Member

For all you RM out there, feeling no love, this is the perfect map for you. Since the last 3 bosses are water, earth and wind, you can equip a ST or AoE card for at least 2 of them and you're guaranteed over 200k score on auto almost every run. I use mine to farm skillseed there and I absolutely love it.

cgHaxor likes this.