Building effcient Assassin/black mage/Royal Guard deckuard

Discussion in 'Deck Help' started by VincentValentinE, Nov 5, 2016.

1. VincentValentinE

VincentValentinE New Member

I have a slayer and no idea what card to augment to 4 star.I have decided to follow the the trash fodder route and hunt dust rippers(just got them to 3 star) at Valor Hill for Asmodeus .If there are any other places to hunt those please let me know. What are good cards for black mage SP and MP? What are good cards for royal guard MP? Should i stick with single attacks or go with cone and AOEs for all of the job cards mentioned above? What are the best cards for getting highscores? I got my slayer to hit 935k.

2. Emil

Emil New Member

The fastest way to get asmodeus max level is fusion it with more asmodeus, i tried dust ripper 3 star and realized later what a huge mistake i made and ended up buying more asmodeus to fuse it because dust ripper cards are freaking hard to get plus it drains all your stamina and time to get a few so dont waste your time, on what cards to augment the only 1 i know will be useful for sure in the future is hermes, as for single cone or aoe i heard next episodes will have tons of mobs so for sp you want at least 1 cone or aoe and stick with single for mp.

3. ~VaLkyn~

~VaLkyn~ Staff / November VIP 2016 Staff Member

First of all, there is not a SUPER deck good for all, each mode, mp boss, seed farming, sp zone has its good cards. Anyway mp 3* are coming but still we dont know how it will be so we must wait a few days to see what will be more usefull for them.
    Atm mp bosses 2* with ST cards, the MP cards, pupus, some buff/debuffs are enough to kill them.
    The best cards usually come as limited packs, as FFRK packs, so may better get info about these packs.
    Mp, Black mage is good get Moogle to get Faith at least, pupus and atm ST cards of his elemnt, Knight is defender so at least Hecaton with Debarrier sounds good. Assasin need artemis for sure and more pupus.
    SP it depend about what zone. Atm with ST cards yu can beat the game but new chapters will need area or cone.
    Note: i dont think you got 935k dmg with assasin, may be after take LSD you saw that number bro ( just joking :p)
    Skill card locations here:
    https://mobff.net/ability-lvl-upgrade-guide/

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  4. Sir

Sir New Member

DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT waste ability tickets to get the same skill over again just fusion boost the card with ability tickets and as Valkyn said every event np boss single player level is different I can suggest go builds for certain scernero but you gotta say what your goals are

5. VincentValentinE

No my score was 935k not damage lol.

~VaLkyn~ likes this.
  6. VincentValentinE

I want to do 9999+ damage to SP and MP bosses. Thats my goal. How can i do that? I have Aura from the picto card collection. She raises boost and attack. Is that a good replacement for artemis?

7. ~VaLkyn~

~VaLkyn~ Staff / November VIP 2016 Staff Member

Yes, Aura is not bad.
    About the +9.999 it is getting the extra skill than let you do it. Ability shop card get that extra skill when you augment it at 4* but the MP cards have it at 3*.

8. Emil

Emil New Member

Actually is you do it on days 8,18 or 28 is way better not to boost fusion since you will have 20% more chances to fusion, say if youre at skill lvl 5 and you want to go 6 the boost fusion will ask you 12 tickets but non fusion will only request 3 with 25% each so if you get 3 is 75% plus 20% on days 8/18/28 youd have to be cursed not to get it even if is not 100% is almost garanteed and you save tickets. im waiting for tuesday to augment my sicarius from skill 4 to 6.

9. Emil

Emil New Member

Is better tham artemis but not good for ur goal since attack is only for melee dmg not skills youd want moogle instead or if you are lucky you could summon the guy that does berserk, to do +9999 you need to augment your single target 3 star to 4 or farm mp like crazy and get one to skill lvl 6, why you see so many ppl doing +9999 is because they have ffrk cards witch hopefully we will get similar or better cards tham those in a few months or a year.