1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Autobattling to Victory

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mageofthesands, Nov 8, 2016.

1. mageofthesands

mageofthesands New Member

Just noticed that I haven't done a greeting post on this forum. I am currently rotating mobile games it seems. FFRK, FFBE, and Mobius. Are these forums linked together? They seem to be built the same.

What I like about Mobius is that I can autobattle to farm seeds/materials while playing a PC game. What I don't like is that it seems like the phone doesn't charge while playing Mobius. It's plugged in the entire time using the cable that came with the Nexus 5X, and sometimes the battery is lower than when I began.

cgHaxor likes this.
  2. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

Welcome!
    The game is pretty battery draining, so perhaps your charge rate can't keep up? There are power-saving options in the ETC > Config menu.
    Also, the forums are not linked, but they probably use the same hosting company/templates, also I think there's some moderators & contributors that are on multiple forums.
    I also like the auto farming aspect of Mobius. I quit FFRK a while ago because it took too much attention throughout the day. With Mobius, I can actually get work done while playing.

3. Tatcoolx

Tatcoolx Member

In addition lower the volume and screen brightness.
    Im using Oneplus One with 1.5A usb charger, audio turned off, brightness 30%, game settings high resolution and max frame rate, but my battery level is rising.

4. NoisePilot

NoisePilot Active Member

Hi and Welcome. The forums are owned by the same person/group of persons. And many of us roam all the forums (I move between Record Keeper and this one, for instance).