1. Welcome to Mobiusforum.com

Feel free to Private Message staff for any help or concerns, enjoy @Wolf
    Dismiss Notice

Apprentice WM the same as WM job in MP?

Discussion in 'Dungeons' started by Jinx, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Jinx

Jinx New Member

Basically, I'm confused as to whether the White Mage job unlocked in the third panel of the starter Apprentice Mage job is the same as the straight White Mage job card obtained from premium purchase. I've been doing healing as my Apprentice WM in the new multiplayer, but I find the drop rate of heart orbs is horrible. Like, I get maybe 1 heart orb in 15 draws. This is making it very hard to get buffs and heals out!

Even dumping orbs every turn, I just don't get enough hearts to be very useful, and I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong, or if there's a setting I missed, or if it's because I'm using the Apprentice WM instead of the 'full' WM...

Any advice on this would be really appreciated!

2. cgHaxor

cgHaxor December VIP 2016

The "white Mage" from apprentice Mage job card is like a sampler. It uses the same elements as the full job card, but doesn't upgrade to be nearly as strong. Furthermore, the white Mage job card has upgrades to even better jobs on it.

3. WatChaDoo

WatChaDoo Member

try to hit the enemies with normal atk in combo 3 or 6, the rate of heart orb will be higher