5 star pull event

Discussion in 'Events' started by ShinCloud, Jan 2, 2017.

1. ShinCloud

ShinCloud New Member

Anyone has pull on this event....would you share your pull.
    only 8 pull.....48 ticket is that worth?

2. Wicked

Wicked New Member

Im still really new to the game but after pulling twice i would say no it is not worth it. If your interested in a chance at any 5* by all means. Thats just it, your chances of getting the 5* you want or need is slim to none. My opinion on the ranger ff cards....garbage. horrible break power...when the main goal of the class is to break and 3* max level.

3. Wicked

Wicked New Member

Oh forgot, two pulls, jabberwockey (which is kinda nice and lucky) zidane ( trash) worse break power ive ever seen. Gabrielle ( 6 cost multi strike) ff was the wind card, great att great break, no 9999 though so waste of spot.

4. Crazy carppy

Crazy carppy New Member

I pulled zodiark. I can see Weaken being useful, and I've been using it in my. But I'd have rather had an area affect lower defense to break, or even crit.

5. FartingJoy

FartingJoy January VIP 2017

@Wicked. Zidane is THE card ppl are pulling for. Yes its crap break. But look at FFRK lcie brand. Not all rangers are breakers. Yet it is very useful in breaker decks too(reference new ninja job). Also i can totally see zidane being used in SP dancer tower deck.
    And also ppl DO NOT prefer getting shop Cone or aoe. As they r totally shit. Cards like jabberwocky r on the salty side. This 5* pull is not worth for new players. If u want Zidane card. Greater ability summon is the way.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  6. Wicked

Wicked New Member

@FartingJoy Ive raised zidane up to 5* max, and have to say i still dont think hes that good. Then again I am new and know next to nothing about the game. Jabber might be shit but at 5* max he breaks every shield on the field first time so i will use him until i get a better earth card. Its not easy to get 5* cards in this game unless you drop a load of cash so yeah, he'll do.

7. FartingJoy

I did not mean to offend u in anyway. Indeed zidane is not as good as lcie brand. Cuz if i want kill fire ill just use mage. But u c these type cards are very situational. Ask c how many ppl missed Jetch shot(pretty much same lv as zidane)? Or taunt? Theyd spend sooo much just to get it now. U r just suggesting ppl to not pull for a best card in this banner..... im not a spender. And did not pull on any dissidia. Because i have Lcie and jetch. Etc. and i boght growstars the moment 5* max boost summon came out. To force myself not pull for this new banner. I make my choices. But it does not make zidane a bad card.
    Also for 5* pull u mentioned pulling card u need. In current content. Any "free" MP shop cards will do. In fact they r more OP than shop STs that r more OP then cones. U want a future proof card. Then MP sicas r precisely the way to go. U want a cool future proof card. AOE BDD or crit downs r the way. U want a card that rocks now but soon meh. Then max 5* shop STs. U want a 5* ok card(literally the most hated) that have 0 future value. Then yes cone and shop aoe will do.

8. Josh Riel

Josh Riel Member

As it turns out FJ, I was considering my own card collection recently.
    Attack cards particularly.

I have noticed that all the fights in SP that I care about tend to have only a single target or multiple targets with multiple elements.
    And these seem to be best handles by ST attacks (or the AoE attack/debuff like Crit or Break), of course in MP ST cards are the best for pure damage.

I have seen my use of cone reduced almost completely, unless it's my only option with that job (or it has a debuff that I don't have otherwise). I also have stopped using AoE damage cards, for the same reasons.

I'm considering selling off my Cone and AoE cards, excepting the debuff cards.

So assuming I keep my ST, my AoE attack/debuff cards, and sell the rest until the MP AoE cards come out... would that make sense?
    I know chapter 4 is supposed to add a whole lot into this game.

9. FartingJoy

From what i heard. Chap 4 is where main target aoe might come to use. And cones r still not ideal as enemy positioning/element/formation become very complicated. Cones just have very bad dmg per orb ratio. And it doesnt hit hard like STs.
    Against a huge mob. Either 1-if u use powerful STs. One shot as many minions as u can. Reduce their numbers fast 1by1. 2-use Main AOE. Hits whole field at sametime killing off weak. Cones/(maybe shop aoes even) r just too weak. Yes it can get all yellow. So? Are u gona then break 1by1 and kill 1by1?
    BDDs and crits downs r very special cards for different purposes(MP/tower). STs will do great in 95% important content(tower/lagoon/MP). Y the heck would u throw weak cones or aoes at 1 target boss?!? Or even in 3* boss with 3enemies. Most ppl auto disband when attacker shows up with a cone......